3/4 Grey 1/4 Beddy

What an absolute cock, where on this site has Plummer being mentioned Country Joe better book youyrself into an old fuckers home cos obviously you're a twat, keep breeding your furry Poodles, WANKER!

John debates are debates. no need to be insulting like this.

• Like 1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Has anyone got one?   It's probably the ONLY lurcher I've never seen on here. Plenty of beddy/whip and beddy/whip/grey but never beddy/grey back to grey.   Mine has got plenty of top end speed an

we done the same x with a we dash of whippet

Yeah there is, two of my mates have litter brother and sister of him out of his old dog ernie.   Here is the dog as a young-un on one of his first trips out on beam and next pic down his sister A

What an absolute cock, where on this site has Plummer being mentioned Country Joe better book youyrself into an old fuckers home cos obviously you're a twat, keep breeding your furry Poodles, WANKER!

only a matter of time before your banned again your not top dog so stop acting it your a wind up nothing more :feck:

What an absolute cock, where on this site has Plummer being mentioned Country Joe better book youyrself into an old fuckers home cos obviously you're a twat, keep breeding your furry Poodles, WANK

Above post says it all, and by the way , yourself is spelt like this.

I wont get into this line of argument, as its very childless.

So if a Bedlington is now usless in your eyes, what do you recommend as a rabbiting lurcher?

no abusive comments please.

• Like 1

Nobber 1 :yes:

Edited by troter58

Plenty good bed x about beddy still offer alot, John h [BANNED TEXT] to point was used to fit but many more people used em as earth n above ground bushin. The beddy is no diff from bull it harder to find the [BANNED TEXT] stuff but kid you not still some the old type about just gotta no were to look

• 2 months later...