Liverpool Council Sells Houses Of For £1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£1 would drive up the price of housing in Liverpool, never mind the quality !!! (All you Scousers - only joking!!)

Since when did i become the f***ing butt of all jokes on this cunting site.......anymore of it and i'll be starting a thread that i'm leaving!!!! Ive got f***ing feelings ye know!!

Nothing wrong with Liverpool its got character...........now Northampton that is a shithole !

Them houses will be stinking of smelly pakis before you know it!

They would if I owned them, I would have Romanians, Somalians , Hungarians you name it.....I would have them packed in there like sardines !!

• Like 1

They would if I owned them, I would have Romanians, Somalians , Hungarians you name it.....I would have them packed in there like sardines !!

You must own the house next door to me .

The locals probably won't let the smelly b*****ds move in near them ;)

Would this be the same proud locals that turned the area into a shithouse where the gaffs are only worth a nicker? Lol lol

• Like 1

Would you mix them or have 1 nationality per room ?

Guest bullterrier

the area is already over run with somalians killed the area

The locals probably won't let the smelly b*****ds move in near them ;)

gnipper your to posh to travel in that area :laugh: the british blacks are over run there now by somalians they all look like michael jackson look a likes with there white sock :laugh::thumbs: john

• Like 2

Imagine a Paki with a Scouse accent ?? That's gonna f**I your head up !!!

Mate my old Science teacher Mr. Mohammed had a welsh accent that was mad, but even more surprising (and strange) was the turban wearing Indian from Edinburgh that I met in a Irish pub lol, he missed his coach and drank with us all day and night lol.

• Like 1

Mate my old Science teacher Mr. Mohammed had a welsh accent that was mad, but even more surprising (and strange) was the turban wearing Indian from Edinburgh that I met in a Irish pub lol, he missed his coach and drank with us all day and night lol.

When I was at school (long time ago now) there was an indian girl in my class who wore a sari and platform shoes !!

When I was at school (long time ago now) there was an indian girl in my class who wore a sari and platform shoes !!

They still do that lol

BULL TERRIER watch your mouth don't mind having a laugh but don't call me a nob you cheeky prick. Manchester does have problems but atleast we can talk without spitting you f****n idiot

Now now boys :laugh: