Liverpool Council Sells Houses Of For £1

[quote name="bullterrier" post="3095036" timestamp="1363211316"

gnipper your to posh to travel in that area :laugh: john

I know mate I only travel in that direction when I'm being chauffeured with an armed guard ;)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£1 would drive up the price of housing in Liverpool, never mind the quality !!! (All you Scousers - only joking!!)

Since when did i become the f***ing butt of all jokes on this cunting site.......anymore of it and i'll be starting a thread that i'm leaving!!!! Ive got f***ing feelings ye know!!

Nothing wrong with Liverpool its got character...........now Northampton that is a shithole !

Imagine a Paki with a Scouse accent ?? That's gonna f**I your head up !!!

First building site I ever worked on ~ I was only a kid of sixteen ~ there was this Engineer. Every (short, actually) inch a pure bred, dyed in the wool Paki / Indian. One look at him and you wouldn't know whether to ask him for twenty Bensons and the paper, or a Chicken Korma!

Then, he shouted some instruction to his Chain Boy. I honestly don't think I've ever, before or since, heard such a broad, total Scottish accent!!! :icon_eek: I thought some c**t was a perfect ventriloquist and having a laugh, till I watched this f**kers lips move!

Ken', I believe his name was. Completely surreal phenomena. This being in deepest southern england. A f**king Indian, outside of a take away, stood out like a punch in the mouth in those days. But, one with a Really Glaswegian accent? Total f**kin' head wreck! :icon_eek:

• Like 1

Since when did i become the f***ing butt of all jokes on this cunting site.......anymore of it and i'll be starting a thread that i'm leaving!!!! Ive got f***ing feelings ye know!! :cray:

Don't let the door hit ye on the way out ya ginger f**k :bye::D

He prefers to be called strawberry blonde.

Heard some asians from Dudley,years ago,that was a head f**k.

Guest bullterrier

BULL TERRIER watch your mouth don't mind having a laugh but don't call me a nob you cheeky prick. Manchester does have problems but atleast we can talk without spitting you f****n idiot

dont call a nob then call me a prick take it off line dickhead :thumbs: john

Guest bullterrier

Bull terrier bin drinking ambition I think speaking to people like that must make you feel untouchable behind a computer screen ha ha ha ha ha ha . Reality hurts ha ha ha ha ha

only drink tea or a nice cup of coffee :thumbs: john

Oh no, another " off liner".......this is serious !! Lol lol lol

stay out of this wilf this is a turf war now :laugh:

Don't suppose there's actually much turf in Liverpool is there, Bully ??

:whistling: oh if only i could be arsed to educate you on the home of so many great things but i fear your home county with such great places such as corby and kettering must leave you with such over whelming pride , as for roads out thank f**k the a14 goes to felexstow :laugh:

Edited by gonetoearth

Oh no, another " off liner".......this is serious !! Lol lol lol

stay out of this wilf this is a turf war now :laugh:

Don't suppose there's actually much turf in Liverpool is there, Bully ??

:whistling: oh if only i could be arsed to educate you on the home of so many great things but i fear your home county with such great places such as corby and kettering must leave you with such over whelming pride , as for roads out thank f**k the a14 goes to felexstow :laugh:

Actually, I'm from Nottingham - now there is a home of many great things !!