multi millionare i would just take care as money can make people dangerous i know from experience that them with money can have most things dealt with so just play the long game and think it threw.

>multi millionare i would just take care as money can make people dangerous i know from experience that them with money can have most things dealt with so just play the long game and think it

threw.

:yes: ...........Dont reckon you get to be a multi-millionaire without meeting a few nasty people along the way. I'd forget about it for a long time.............maybe i'd think about it some years down the line.... :whistling:

On the same page here Mr Lab ;)

enough money thrown at a problem no longer becomes a problem :yes: events have taught me money often brings out the worst in people :thumbs:

Yup also can bring out the worst people ;)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At the end of the day im a relatively easy person to get along with, if he returns the 400 i will forget all about it, if he doesnt then i will be a very expensive thorn in his side until he returns t

There's only one thing you can do if you REALLY want something back! And that's violence.   I know you're more than likely have already thought about that and you're looking for other options but I

would they not of canceled your policy as soon as he took the money back? and if it was 3 months later you wouldnt owe them the full 12 months insurance they would of took out 3 months maybe even 4 a

multi millionare i would just take care as money can make people dangerous i know from experience that them with money can have most things dealt with so just play the long game and think it threw.

Having money also makes people careless and he can do this the easy way or the hard way. Hes not dangerous regardless of his money.

I know but he can be the biggest plank in the world but with a bit of cash you can have most things done is all i was saying
He doesnt have the contacts, he married into money and inherited the business when his wifes brother commited suicide

Having money also makes people careless and he can do this the easy way or the hard way. Hes not dangerous regardless of his money.

I know but he can be the biggest plank in the world but with a bit of cash you can have most things done is all i was saying
He doesnt have the contacts, he married into money and inherited the business when his wifes brother commited suicide

Well you know who your dealing with,all i said my bit buddy i wish you well ;)

At the end of the day im a relatively easy person to get along with, if he returns the 400 i will forget all about it, if he doesnt then i will be a very expensive thorn in his side until he returns the 400.

let him keep it the scumbag.... Sugar in his petrol tank. Maggots in his letterbox ballbairings frew the windows and punch his wifes face in for spitefullness

Someone in the ins co. messed up and someone just noticed as did the employer thieving shit.

Get proof from the ins co then confront ballbag with it.

Would been accused of been a thief hurt his rep if there is proof, if so do it some damage also threaten to pay the Gardai a visit see if he then coughs up.

Hope you get your money back.

If he doesn't pay up when he goes on holiday for a week or two don't drop a dozen or so mice in the letterbox, as they can do a lot of damage ;)

Edited by Brewman

At the end of the day im a relatively easy person to get along with, if he returns the 400 i will forget all about it, if he doesnt then i will be a very expensive thorn in his side until he returns the 400.

You got the idea :good: if he don't give you your poke back, then do as you must!

Hoping its sorted now :thumbs:

• Like 1

does that not mean you just were not insured for that year why would they want the money if the year is by doesnt make sense why would you want to pay for last year :thumbs:

I cant make head or tail of it, i have had insurance companys cancel my policy because i owed them 80quid even though id already paid 1100

Ive got the 3yrs no claims so must have been insured?

You sure it's not some chancer trying to squeeze a few coins out of you who's working for the firm?

Its a family business, the wife does the accounts and the only people that work under the family in ireland are all lorry drivers transporting machinery. The only other person on site most of the time was the digger driver, no one went in the office other than the boss, his father and brothers and wife.

Seems to be an accounting error