Ive just been on the phone to my insurance company after receiving my new insurance disc... Well they just bothered to inform me that i owe them 400 for last years insurance... Since i had payed it i was more than a little pissed.

Long story short my hubbys former employer payed it for us using his card, we gave him the cash at the same time. Well 3mths later his employer contacted his bank and told them to revoke the cash from the insurance company.

So essentially the boss has stolen 400 from us.

What way should i handle this, i really am struggling to not injure this man or his property and i know i havent a leg to stand on if he refuses to return the cash.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At the end of the day im a relatively easy person to get along with, if he returns the 400 i will forget all about it, if he doesnt then i will be a very expensive thorn in his side until he returns t

There's only one thing you can do if you REALLY want something back! And that's violence.   I know you're more than likely have already thought about that and you're looking for other options but I

would they not of canceled your policy as soon as he took the money back? and if it was 3 months later you wouldnt owe them the full 12 months insurance they would of took out 3 months maybe even 4 a

There's only one thing you can do if you REALLY want something back! And that's violence.

I know you're more than likely have already thought about that and you're looking for other options but I don't think there are any.

If you're willing to let €400 go down the shitter, then walk away from it and put it down to experience but if you're like most of us who haven't got that much money to have robbed off you then you will have to take action and the options aren't many.

I hope you're able to get dough back Gem, you seem like a decent sort of bird from what I've gathered on here, so best of luck what ever you choose to do.

• Like 1

Do you know why he's revoked the money?. Did your partner leave on good terms?. Not being funny just trying to fill in some gaps

Hope all works out well

Russ

They parted ways on good terms back in november. This guy is a multi millionare.

If i want to hurt him i would have to deprive his bank balance of at least 100k or get violent.

would they not of canceled your policy as soon as he took the money back?

and if it was 3 months later you wouldnt owe them the full 12 months insurance they would of took out 3 months maybe even 4 and a cancelation fee worth looking into further :thumbs:

and I fully agree with AFT :thumbs:

• Like 1

multi millionare i would just take care as money can make people dangerous i know from experience that them with money can have most things dealt with so just play the long game and think it threw.

Having money also makes people careless and he can do this the easy way or the hard way. Hes not dangerous regardless of his money.

multi millionare i would just take care as money can make people dangerous i know from experience that them with money can have most things dealt with so just play the long game and think it threw.

:yes: ...........Dont reckon you get to be a multi-millionaire without meeting a few nasty people along the way. I'd forget about it for a long time.............maybe i'd think about it some years down the line.... :whistling:

Having money also makes people careless and he can do this the easy way or the hard way. Hes not dangerous regardless of his money.

I know but he can be the biggest plank in the world but with a bit of cash you can have most things done is all i was saying

>multi millionare i would just take care as money can make people dangerous i know from experience that them with money can have most things dealt with so just play the long game and think it threw.

:yes: ...........Dont reckon you get to be a multi-millionaire without meeting a few nasty people along the way. I'd forget about it for a long time.............maybe i'd think about it some years down the line.... :whistling:

On the same page here Mr Lab ;)

• Like 1

>multi millionare i would just take care as money can make people dangerous i know from experience that them with money can have most things dealt with so just play the long game and think it

threw.

On the same page here Mr Lab ;)

enough money thrown at a problem no longer becomes a problem :yes: events have taught me money often brings out the worst in people :thumbs: