Any "vapers" On Here??

Been stopped for 10 years this November - after a really bad scare when I was in my mid-thirties - went to smoking cessation clinic at local health centre - and went from 60 a day to patches overnight...first fortnight was a piece of piss but the next month was a nightmare and never had one since!!!

Sometimes miss it and to be honest if I could smoke 10 a day I would probably start again but the ten would become twenty and then thirty...and so on...feel better for not smoking though... :thumbs:

• Like 3

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What so I can be sick all the time, no thanks!   I've got will power mate, did you see how much weight I lost when I decided being a fat cnt wasn't cool, now I'm just a cnt.   I like my nicotine,

am scared to ask this what is a vaper

Been stopped for 10 years this November - after a really bad scare when I was in my mid-thirties - went to smoking cessation clinic at local health centre - and went from 60 a day to patches overnight

Posted Images

The one thing you need above all else is to want to pack up ,once you get to that stage every thing falls into place.,Been there ,done it.stick at it .... :toast::toast: ......

Ps ....Bird your so right about the cigar......still cant have one after 30 years of em.!!

• Like 1

A vapouriser mate, the bottom part is a power source, the top bit has e liquid in it, it has a tiny coil and wick and it makes a vapour that you inhale, the liquid has different strengths of (completely harmless) nicotine in and a flavouring.

It's the smoke and tar that fcks you up not the nicotine, but it is the nicotine you get addicted to, and I mean addicted too, the most stupid thing I ever did was start smoking .............

P3010065.jpg

does the flag come with it :D
  • Like 1

stopped smoking after 38years or round about that times doctors told me to stop so stopped with no help just will power thats been 14 months now feel alot better for it and the money you spend on them is no real still grave for them and put on a couple of stone and havent been stoned for 14 months :thumbs:

• Like 1

stopped smoking after 38years or round about that times doctors told me to stop so stopped with no help just will power thats been 14 months now feel alot better for it and the money you spend on them is no real still grave for them and put on a couple of stone and havent been stoned for 14 months :thumbs:

That's what this counter balances, you got the nicotine, so no cravings, and if anything I'm eating better / less because I don't go to the supermarket every day for fags and end up buying a load of food too.}

Funny thing and I don't know if it was chemical, but I haven't really wanted any chocolate since I stopped, had a bit but nothing like I used to munch!

That's what this counter balances, you got the nicotine, so no cravings, and if anything I'm eating better / less because I don't go to the supermarket every day for fags and end up buying a load of food too.}

Funny thing and I don't know if it was chemical, but I haven't really wanted any chocolate since I stopped, had a bit but nothing like I used to munch!

funny you say that about the chocolate eat more when i smoked dont bother with it now myself good luck with it :thumbs:

• Like 1

Found my taste changed quite quickly after getting of the fags.

Sense of smell came back within a few days too, have had to remove most of the plug in airfresheners in the house now as they fecking stink! :yes:

Taste has come back too yes.

Fannies taste fresher when you're fag free!!! :laugh:

• Like 2

Sense of smell came back within a few days too, have had to remove most of the plug in airfresheners in the house now as they fecking stink! :yes:

Thats not true........possibly your just getting a lick at a better one since you dont reek of f***ing fags and not got chocolate all over yer puss.... :laugh: ...........

• Like 2

Thats not true........possibly your just getting a lick at a better one since you dont reek of f***ing fags and not got chocolate all over yer puss.... :laugh: ...........

I gets what I pays for :thumbs:

• Like 2

I gets what I pays for :thumbs:

:laugh: .......Canny beat a bit of honesty...... :laugh: