it states on his thread 3 holes,,,,,, mghty celt as for keep going on about am just commenting back on this thread good to see,, so many winded up over such a silly comment on a thread :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: fat man,, he was just about to dig when pup showed?????? it states on his thread he was getting closer to breaking in then the pup started showing,,, the dogs not gonna sit barking at nothing you'll hear your dog double barking when its up again the stuff occasionally mixing,, mighty celt your about the only person on hear has half a clue what a terriers to do.... :thumbs: not a wonder rspca are going mad about digging foxes,,,, not being done humanely by sounds of it as there's loads of shit heads doing it that dont have a clue.. :huh: dig for glory you'd be doing some digging by sounds of your GOOD terrier how many hole would you not dig to maybe get that??????? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

once again mate I don't know what you mean im due a holiday mate hows about I come over to you so I can see your super terriers ill bring mine if yours dogs do something special that mine does not then we shoot whatever dogs do not perform miricles now can you dig that you spineless shit

awhhhh i said that,,, thats still 3 hole you can't count now as well as can't dig??? :laugh:

doubt it is getting to you already :huh: you fricking eijeet :thumbs::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I would safely say i could count on 1 hand what you've dug,ya muppet.

unless you have a hand with unlimited fingers and thumbs??? am guessing not so keep your snidey comments to yourself.. :thumbs:

that's taking the hole thing away from the point i said his dogs are not gonna make the grade,,,,, nothing to do with my dogs,,,, anyway do none of you's quit to let foxes pup instead of shooting yourselves in the foot for next years hunting season???? :hmm::laugh::laugh:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

n

but your going on about a dog that you dont no and you wernt there when this happened your to quick to judge mate and you seem to be one of these boys that go on like i have stanards if he dont go fir

No wonder people don't post about their days out, the lads put up an honest report of a dig and he's got clowns giving him the third degree!!!

Posted Images

What you saying let me and I quote do you lot not let. foxes pup for next season I wonder what the farmer would say hay gouldy what would he be most pissed off about the fact that you say 3 holes have been dug or that you would let a lamb killer run free mmmmmmmmm don't know bout your farmers but mine wouldn't take it that well

What you saying let me and I quote do you lot not let. foxes pup for next season I wonder what the farmer would say hay gouldy what would he be most pissed off about the fact that you say 3 holes have been dug or that you would let a lamb killer run free mmmmmmmmm don't know bout your farmers but mine wouldn't take it that well

am sure your not in the hunting to do a farmer a turn????????????? your in it for your own interests ..... :hmm::hmm::hmm::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes mate im in it for my own interest but keeping farmers happy is. paramount or you will lose your permision that's my last post on matter your have shown your inexperience in the field fact atb to you and your AMAZING terriers

Yes mate im in it for my own interest but keeping farmers happy is. paramount or you will lose your permision that's my last post on matter your have shown your inexperience in the field fact atb to you and your AMAZING terriers

I've shot many a fox for a farmer that's causing a nuisance,,, but don't go around sticking terriers to earth this time of year least the old cunning foxes can rear 3 till 4 pups and keep next seasons hunting options opened for myself,,,, hunt and kill all season but when pupping starts there has to be a limit as in when to slacking off..... FARMERS WON'T SEE THE POINT,,, BUT MAYBE YOU AS ANOTHER HUNTER,,,, BOUND TO SEE MY POINT ESPECIALLY WHEN IN IT FOR THE INTEREST,, SAME AS MYSELF???????? :hmm:

Edited by gouldy257

gouldy stick up pix of any terrier u have now or have ever owned... id love to see your pups, your a 19yr old who thinks hes 49... i have no problem with that... course most little men think there big.... what i dont thinks right is your incessent babbling of nonsense.. you sound more like a young kid who has been out 1 day and had 1 dig... your ego is bigger than a dog de bordeux..and all that they do is bark and shite just like most of your posts KID....

• Like 4

Gould the only hole you've dug is the 1 your still diging and its geting deeper and deeper each post you make.No one else on here except for OLDNOG has said they have been diging lately,ive actually stopped since mid feb so have you got a reading prob as you seem to see different posts than anyone else and as for the snide remarks you are on about only a few posts back you were calling names and giving guff to lads you know nothing about,collie dog comes to mind,you can give it but cant take it,now run off a play with your mutts little boy and stop diging that hole because at some stage you wont be able to get out of it.

• Like 4

Would you not be better off leaving dogs alone for a while and go to night classes to improve your spelling and your grammar?No hard feeling but either you are eleven or you are completely illiterate.

from what ive just been reading i would say that,s a very good bit of advice your giving out liam

not like you to be nice though lol

• Like 3