Dog Thieves!!

I heard something today that made me shiver........please check your fences and gates! Dog thieves are using a colour coded system to nick dogs for baiting! They will put a certain colour sticker on the gate/fence to indicate the size of the dog so that they can be stolen later. If you find a sticker please call the police. This is not a wind up and the info is definate. Best wishes.

thankfully I read on some where its not true,the cops were saying its a rumour started a few weeks ago.it could have been on FB or some other one.theres no stickers on my gates and the b*****ds know exactly where I am,lol.

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quite right mate, better safe than sorry and good on you passing the info on could prevent some dogs being stolen if true, if it's not true then no harm done

Im just passing on info from a reliable source! :thumbs: But yeah I suppose they could be wrong but I wont be taking any chances! :)

• Like 1

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Quite right mate, better safe than sorry and good on you passing the info on could prevent some dogs being stolen if true, if it's not true then no harm done

Im just passing on info from a reliable source! :thumbs: But yeah I suppose they could be wrong but I wont be taking any chances! :)

Thanks for that Obi, if it stops one dog being stolen then its worth doing :thumbs: