Pure Evil

Guest ragumup

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if i thought for one minute that shit was being taught to my little girl id have her straight out and into another school .f***ing animals those muslims not fit to live with pigs

Not another "rag on the Muslims" thread. Okay then, here goes,,,,,   Sharia Law allows for a girl to be married at the first sign of her womanhood (not an exact quote, but I'm trying to be diplomati

Tell us what we need to do, on a broader scale?   I already stay away from paki shops, do my utmost to keep my son learning our way of life and now buy british!!!   Looked on ebay before for some

Not another "rag on the Muslims" thread. Okay then, here goes,,,,,

Sharia Law allows for a girl to be married at the first sign of her womanhood (not an exact quote, but I'm trying to be diplomatic!). So, in reality, this would be at around 12 years old or so - some London Authorities have reported marriages being arranged when the girl is much younger - her husband will usually be of adult age. Islington had a report of a 9 year old being married

Contrary to popular belief, Muslims are allowed to divorce, and the woman is permitted to re-marry.If she chooses to do so, however, custody of her children reverts to her former husband.

In legal cases, a woman's testimony is only worth half of that of a man.

I haven't even got to "honour" killings yet, but the stoning to death of women is allowed for, and is still carried out today.

A woman can only inherit half of what her brothers receive.

To convert form Islam to another religion is possible, but you would become an "apostate", which is punishable by death.Iran. Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Sudan issue the death penalty for criticising or renouncing Islam.

These are just some examples of articles of Sharia Law, and before you think "So what?That's what they do over there !", there are 85 Sharia Councils in Britain, implementing these ideas, at least in part, and they want Sharia introduced in full in the UK ! London has already seen groups of young men, known as "Muslim patrols" on the streets, accosting party-goers and young women they consider to be "indecently" dressed.

This is a real issue that is here right now - today ! The United Nations has declared Sharia to be "incompatible with democracy". What do you think ??

Please feel free to check the facts I've given here (youTube has good footage of Muslim patrols, for instance), but I promise this - they will not be bringing it to my street !!!

• Like 2

i have a daughters 12 and 13 and if that chap was in this country he would be trottled.we have a name for men like that f%*£ing pervert.

She was 9 years old when he married her.............. :no:

If you read my earlier post, you'll see that this already happens in this country !

Paki nonces patrolling "their" areas lol. Picking and choosing who they police and who they don't.

Yes, mate. On the footage (widely covered on National news programmes) they are heard to say "This is a Muslim area..." The good people of London must have thought they'd wandered into downtown Baghdad !!!

Paki nonces patrolling "their" areas lol. Picking and choosing who they police and who they don't.

Yes, mate. On the footage (widely covered on National news programmes) they are heard to say "This is a Muslim area..." The good people of London must have thought they'd wandered into downtown Baghdad !!!

Mind you, in some parts of London it would be difficult to know the difference !!

Mind you, in some parts of London it would be difficult to know the difference !!

It's a shame they don't do as much policing when gangs of their own are plying underage girls with drugs, drink and raping them!