Pure Evil

Guest ragumup

I dont no much about polatics or the labour and tories n wat not but what whuld happen if evryone voted for BNP whuld they frow them all out ? The muzzers i ment

I'm not sure. If you vote BNP you're fecked for certain jobs aren't you? It's all bullshit, we shouldn't be voting for anyone we should be driving them back and out of our country...but that's my opinion. It would kick start the country running again i'm sure...

• Like 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if i thought for one minute that shit was being taught to my little girl id have her straight out and into another school .f***ing animals those muslims not fit to live with pigs

Not another "rag on the Muslims" thread. Okay then, here goes,,,,,   Sharia Law allows for a girl to be married at the first sign of her womanhood (not an exact quote, but I'm trying to be diplomati

Tell us what we need to do, on a broader scale?   I already stay away from paki shops, do my utmost to keep my son learning our way of life and now buy british!!!   Looked on ebay before for some

Worship the same God ? Not at all.

Yer but that's if you take Christianity as being our own. They worship the same god and at some point our ancestors were converted to Christianity almost certainly forced by the sword, the same could quite easily happen again this time to Islam.

I appreciate your line of thought tandors, but to say the God of the Bible (Yahweh) and the god of the Koran (Allah) is the same one, is an ill educated point of view. . They are fundamentally different.

The crusaders had there own agenda, there was no danger to our nation accepting a religion that taught "to love thy neighbour as thy self" and to treat others how we would wish to be treated. . This imposing religion is a dark looming cloud.

I dont no much about polatics or the labour and tories n wat not but what whuld happen if evryone voted for BNP whuld they frow them all out ? The muzzers i ment

I'm not sure. If you vote BNP you're fecked for certain jobs aren't you? It's all bullshit, we shouldn't be voting for anyone we should be driving them back and out of our country...but that's my opinion. It would kick start the country running again i'm sure...

I think you're right - perhaps we need to take our fate into our own hands, and stop trusting it to the "leaders" who have betrayed and abandoned us for so long !!