Big Day Friday,, Almost Broke The Ton

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a damp old misrable day Friday was,,,, but what a great day we had to,, me ,, vin ,,trigger,, and his young 11 year old nephew,,, it's his first season ferreting, with two young Jill's me and vi

thanks for the invite Tomo and Vin. i had a great day and it was nice to see my old dog out doing a bit, he dont do much these days as the young dog has taken over. got a phone call from my sister tod

2am start.... thats bloody mental

Brilliant shift lads..I would of said you'll not top that this late on in the season but I've not long had a text off Tomo with "103 ferreting" haha so he's beat it lol..great stuff,top marks from me for the time and effort..well done the whole team..Atb Andy

Brilliant shift lads..I would of said you'll not top that this late on in the season but I've not long had a text off Tomo with "103 ferreting" haha so he's beat it lol..great stuff,top marks from me for the time and effort..well done the whole team..Atb Andy

what a day mate.. Trigger will still be driving home now as im typing this. . . up at 4am and home at 9pm for me.

I,ll leave it for Tomo to put a post up.. But yes we did beat the big Ton. :toast: .

• 2 weeks later...

LOOKS LIKE SOME GOOD LAND THERE AND ALOT OF RABBITS? LOOKS LIKE YORKSHIRE TO ME, THE GROUND AND SOIL TYPE, PLUS I DON'T THINK THEY ARE DEEP PLACES ALSO.HOW MANY FERRETS DO YOU TAKE ON A DAY FOR SUCH NUMBERS OF RABBITS TO BE CAUGHT ? ALOT OF THE EXPERIENCED GUYS WILL BE AWARE IT CAN BE DIFFICULT SOMETIMES TO OBTAIN GOOD LAND LIKE YOURS.THE LANDOWNERS MUST BE VERY PLEASED.

YOURS IN SPORT. DOCTOR DOLITTLE.