Kill It Cook It Eat It

good programme on rte tonight anyone watching it.They pick a different animal every week and kill it cook it eat it :thumbs: this week its kid goats.They bring people to the slaughter house and show them what happens.The veggies were out getting sick :laugh: very interesting though shows how to prepare and cook properly

• Like 2

yea watched them last year.just seen on the scottish news tonight,that a local estate near me.has organised for schoolkids to spend a day on the estate.talks from game keepers and seeing the butchering of chickens etc.thought the talk from the keepers was positive for a change for tv.they were explaining vermin and the rearing of game.hope more estates/schools adopt this scheme.

• 4 weeks later...

Just watched it on RTE 2 where they slaughtered a turkey and a goose. Militant ALF type vegan on it saying eating meat is unnatural etc. Twat.

Next week its about doing a deer so might pick up some butchery tips.

quiet possible not able to put up links

yea watched them last year.just seen on the scottish news tonight,that a local estate near me.has organised for schoolkids to spend a day on the estate.talks from game keepers and seeing the butchering of chickens etc.thought the talk from the keepers was positive for a change for tv.they were explaining vermin and the rearing of game.hope more estates/schools adopt this scheme.

i remember recently Jamie Oliver doing a prog with a class of !0 year olds. !/3 of them did not know that chicken in a plastic bag used to be alive ! :icon_eek:

Programmes like this help establish the reality of the situation - to eat meat an animal has to die ! If you're not comfortable with that, don't eat it! Simples!

• 3 weeks later...

It's seriously full of bunny huggers tonight, their arguments hold about as much water as a leaky sieve. Logic and reason has taken a permanent holiday from some of them. Idiots, especially the one who was slagging off the gamekeeper who was skinning the rabbits.

makes me laugh how they will film animals being killed like that in the most unnatural way possible and then call hunters barbaric........... :nono: sorry but people hunt to put meat on the table............and probably spend alot of money doing it!! i honestly hate watching the slaughter scenes............not because im screamish but if i wanted to see it id go down and watch it............i dont...........in the heat of the moment in a hunt you will snap a rabbits neck with a swift karate chop to the back of his head..........but you wouldnt like to see a polish immigrant do it to your cousins pet lop............. ;)

end of the day them animals being killed live on TV are being done so for one thing.........................money............. :thumbs:

• Like 1