4X4 Lampers

What recovery gear do you take out?

I have a hi lift, and. A shovel, thats it.

But after a few sticky situations recently, got me thinking, perhaps should take sand ladders, etc... Or how about sand bags. To get under the wheels when jacked up?

Was well bellied out, and got the back end lifted, but just couldnt get the ruts full enough, theres never a pile of rocks when tou need them :laugh:

take it the farmers land looked well. better with a pair of muck boots and a slip lead

I wouldnt worry about it mate :thumbs: I didnt :laugh:

For me, if walking, its a set of £10 dunlops & dog working off the slip :thumbs:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A pair legs get out and walking yea lazy c**ts

A mobile phone.....

Lucky. Yep alwys have me mobile. But getting any fekker round here out their bed at 3am while they pissed stoned or high on coke, is a nighare   Dytkos, of course, permission as always. But would r

The problem with 4x4 lamping is its now considered the only form of lamping where the police are concerned. You can't exactly do it discretely can you.

Me and some lads were out walking the dogs recently on a public footpath and got stopped by old bill and RSPCA.

We weren't caught hunting and didnt have a 4x4 or off road vehicle.

This was the news paper article...

3F1B87DD-4CEB-4B2B-A2E4-B9285C4A3376-585

Was out last night lamping in the 4x4 beats walking! Well it's nice because we were on permission, if it hasn't of been permission then the jeep would of been parked up the lane and I would have been walking, much more descrete. ?

Spent a few hours walking one night mate and ended up with this lot :laugh:

DSCF00761.jpg

left my house at 930pm that evening and never got back in til 530am

Like a said mate, not aboit being lazy, just versatile :thumbs: a can lamp me wee dog on the slip, off the slip walking around.... Similarly I can open the drivers side rear door at 10-20mph and he can be out & on the bunnys.

Can yours do that?

your a absolute ledgend :laugh:

Edited by saluki bull2
  • Like 1

DSCF00761.jpg

Like a said mate, not aboit being lazy, just versatile :thumbs: a can lamp me wee dog on the slip, off the slip walking around.... Similarly I can open the drivers side rear door at 10-20mph and he can be out & on the bunnys.

Can yours do that?

your a absolute ledgend :laugh: whats so great about a dog jumping out a car at 10 20 mph, you might think its clever till your dog snapes its legs after landing wrong. why not just stop the car and open the door seems the more sensible thing to do

lol

Toe rope and a winch and some good tyers moile phone I would think

Got Insa Special Tracks on :thumbs:

would you no put more to ground lamping with a 4x4 than walking ?

nope

DCP_1299.jpg

get a land anchor be handy in case no trees close by to winch to

need a winch first :laugh:

DSCF00761.jpg

Can yours do that?

your a absolute ledgend :laugh: whats so great about a dog jumping out a car at 10 20 mph, you might think its clever till your dog snapes its legs after landing wrong. why not just stop the car and open the door seems the more sensible thing to do

normally, i do stop and let them out... but if needed they CAN jump out in motion

DSCF00761.jpg

Can yours do that?

Never been a fan of running dogs from a car but runninng them on rabbits from a car is asking for a serious injury.