hi all i finished this knife the other day for a very good bloke off hear it was the 1st time i have used buffalo horn and i like the stuff alot you get a very good finish with it and i will be using it again i all so made him a sheath to go with it but didn't take any pics of the full kit hears a pic of the knife :thumbs:

210220131224_zps892ef9f5.jpg

210220131226_zps2d898932.jpg

210220131227_1_zps9b8d1b1b.jpg

This knife is for sale. It is buffalo horn i think and comes with a Gaffer made sheath. £60 buys it. Only for sale coz i know ill never use it for what it was originally bought for. Just lost me bit of permission so cant afford to have it confiscated whilst out and about...pm me for more info or my number..atb stabba

Who the fcuks stabba? :hmm:

A fat baldy ka driving pork eating Jew................ A not bad c**t though, no good for a favour though............

hi all i finished this knife the other day for a very good bloke off hear it was the 1st time i have used buffalo horn and i like the stuff alot you get a very good finish with it and i will be using it again i all so made him a sheath to go with it but didn't take any pics of the full kit hears a pic of the knife :thumbs:

This knife is for sale. It is buffalo horn i think and comes with a Gaffer made sheath. £60 buys it. Only for sale coz i know ill never use it for what it was originally bought for. Just lost me bit of permission so cant afford to have it confiscated whilst out and about...pm me for more info or my number..atb stabba

Who the fcuks stabba? :hmm:

A fat baldy ka driving pork eating Jew................ A not bad c**t though, no good for a favour though............

the ka is dead mate...black arm bands in this house for a week :laugh:

Spot on that gafer,well done :thumbs: