Kennel Blindness, Denial An Bullshit?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tell you what i find more strange on this site,is the amount of people who care what others do with thier dogs.serious question here,why would you even spend one minute of your time,caring what others

42 years ago i was young 16 .i had my first dog over the years many dogs have passed thru my hands.deerhounds x greyhounds some are so weak and skinny with little intrest in hunting some were heavy g

Try and not worry to much Jimbob what others have and do fella,it will get to the point where you won't be able to sleep at night lol..just enjoy working your own mutts and leave others to do what the

i can assure you folk have been sending me pms tomo, none concerned you tho if i tell the truth. the latest was off a guy called donkey ears, i wont ask what he wanted me to ask, but i will tell you who i was to ask, it was fuji, or andy i think he is called, like i said when folk are pmin folk info about other folk its got to make you sit up an think. i dont need to be a 2nd acciount user to find stuff outm folks throw info at you lol

If it were me,,, I would be wondering about donkey ears,,, not Andy,, ain't he man enough to spit it out himself,,, that's the person that should make you sit up and think,,, not the person he's attacing

• Like 2

Feck this... I posted on the first page as 'ol Jimbob (night Mary Ellen! :D ) I thought came up with some interesting points, he's also kept it civil, which is a feckin rarity on here!

Now the thred is pissing me off an only because no body seems to want to say who they think Jimbob (night Mary Ellen!) is....

I ain't got a clue to his postings, i'm not one of them super sleuths who analyze each word everybody writes so, whats the problem here...?

Is it Charts...? Doubt it, it ain't his style...

Whin...? Maybe to much punctuation...

One of those Husky type mutt owners...?

The Brick....? Kat ain't been mentioned yet..

Or a million other helmets that have come on only to start with a decent enough post to grab attention and watch it fall into THL chaos.. Christ, some folk must really be laughing at this site... So if you've got an opinion, spit it out and move on...

Get back to lurchers, shite like this ain't worth a toss.. :yes:

i can assure you folk have been sending me pms tomo, none concerned you tho if i tell the truth. the latest was off a guy called donkey ears, i wont ask what he wanted me to ask, but i will tell you who i was to ask, it was fuji, or andy i think he is called, like i said when folk are pmin folk info about other folk its got to make you sit up an think. i dont need to be a 2nd acciount user to find stuff outm folks throw info at you lol

You have been on here 2 minute's and then all of a sudden you are getting PM's of two good genuine folk who do a good bit. aswell as many other's. :whistling: ..i'm not the best of speller at times but i can tell your whisky has kicked in,, i have no long standing gripe toward's you BUT for fook's sake talk sense..you have done fook all as far a dog's are concerened and all you are doing is make yourself look a bigger tool than you already are.. :D

Edited by Millet

Does the kennel blindness bother you that much jimbod can you not just be happy that people think there dogs are the bees knees and let therm enjoy there glory or is it the green eyed monster are you just jealous because people have better than your ibitzas ?

Does the kennel blindness bother you that much jimbod can you not just be happy that people think there dogs are the bees knees and let therm enjoy there glory or is it the green eyed monster are you just jealous because people have better than your ibitzas ?

come on marra, iv been accused, questioned an called since page 1, have i not?