Not Good Publicity, Hounds Make A Kill On Busy Road.

Spindolero

We don't want them and us your right but wether you like it or not there is!!!

The hunts local to us would and have tried to drop us in trouble sayin we not hunting within the law lol and there out with 25 couple and 40 + horses.

Ali

To say I'm in the same league as the rifle brigade your having a laugh!!!

• Like 1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd say they mistook a hound for the said fox & are pictured saving the tax payer money by eating a bit of road kill, saves the council cleaning it up ??

No matter how many lads u have out with you and not just lads who come out now n again I mean lads who have grown up with hounds accidents can still happen!

you silly fu--ing man where do you think the rebel packs came from,its because of the quarreling between the hunt thats caused it ,masters shaging the field followers,huntsman shaging the masters ,non

Posted Images

They might not be able to keep hunt staff but to keep a hunt of any kind going since the earlie 19th century isn't bad going is it??

Ali

And it doesn't mean that it's a good hunt just because they have been round for such a long time! We have a hunt round us that ain't worth a toss now! And all that keeps it going is a amateur master huntsman that hasn't got a clue but is willing to put money up to keep it going.

They might not be able to keep hunt staff but to keep a hunt of any kind going since the earlie 19th century isn't bad going is it??

i dont care if they have had a hunt since they wer cave men they shouldnt look down on rebel packs and put crap in the papers,

Woods.. But it's ok for you lot to look down on them?? They were the first to be accused so in my eyes had a right to defend themselves in the media.

Wheaton.. From your post I referred too it looks to me as if it's a numbers game to you, so il stand by what I said. It's only my opinion and that probably not worth a toss to you but hey ho.

Wether or not is kept going by a "amature huntsman" or not it's still been going a long long time & has continued to put thousands of £ into your local economy through out that time..

This them & us f***ing stinks... We have a rebel pack hunting one of our better meets in our country on Sunday, il be going out to support them, to have a nose at there hounds working, and truly hope they have a busy day, they've got permission, the landowners had the courtesy to let us know they were coming so who are we to knock them for doing a bit of control??

• Like 2

Anyone with any common sense can see that a mounted pack and a shooting pack can work together in one area and both have a great season. But when Joe Bloggs decides to keep a rebel pack of hound's and then push into a long established hunt's area with no regard or respect , there's no wonder that we hear thing's like ' the wild west '.

• Like 2

Woods.. But it's ok for you lot to look down on them?? They were the first to be accused so in my eyes had a right to defend themselves in the media.

alimac all i can say is your registerd pack is more understanding than the one in our area your lucky

alimac all i can say is your registerd pack is more understanding than the one in our area your lucky

ps good example mate you lot lol atb woods

Ali

You are right in what you say they did have a right to defend them selves! But all they had to say was sorry not us we was at x of place. Not splurt out the name of another local hunt, that in anyone's eyes is wrong all for one my arse!!!

Ali for what its worth,you have made your opinion that wheaten is a numbers man,he can defend himself ,but i know these lads very well,especially the huntsman and belive me if it was all about the numbers the number could be alot bigger,its about balance dont you agree,also in a ideal world we would stand together atb.

I'm not knocking anyone, they get out and have some right good days by the look of things, and like many I look forward to reading posts of there days out. As I said it just got my goat when I read that them & us post from Wheaton earlier in the thread, for all I know he may have hunting bubbling through his veins but I can only comment on posts I read.

Just for you Wheaton, it's the last day of the season for us tomorrow, the huntsman & me are off to pastures new come may, so tomorrow for one day only, I hope we get double figures, lol lol lol

As wheaton has put it ,thats what happened the meet was actually 6 miles away from where the accident was,they have had a meet there for over 30 years without any problem's,as for radio's every member out that day had one,the problem is the hounds went in a straight line,the vehicles could'nt with all the lanes that cover the country it was a round trip of nearly 20 miles,three times the distance,hounds are going to win everytime,as for winding up one anti on a bus,yes it was a foot pack,but it's the mounted packs and they're antic's that's put us in the predicament we are in with the anti's over the years,

well said

I'm not knocking anyone, they get out and have some right good days by the look of things, and like many I look forward to reading posts of there days out. As I said it just got my goat when I read that them & us post from Wheaton earlier in the thread, for all I know he may have hunting bubbling through his veins but I can only comment on posts I read.

Just for you Wheaton, it's the last day of the season for us tomorrow, the huntsman & me are off to pastures new come may, so tomorrow for one day only, I hope we get double figures, lol lol lol

i was not trying to say you was knocking anybody ali,hope ya have a good last day,back to topic glad them lads got it sorted.
  • Like 1