Will He Wont He Go To Ground

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just because it smells to you doesn't mean someone's at home..

another know it all-what you digging to pal?probably f**k all-if you cant help the man out keep your mouth shut if i was you pal i would try the above mentioned-tie him up while digging to another do

it'll go when it's ready.patience mate.

my lad got this terrier frm fella in colne good working lines he got grandparents aswell father one dog machine but are terrier doing the job on top rats etc bushing but wont go to ground goes half way then comes out but it smells so you know something there boss dog above ground is parents doing job the fella who bred him got good dogs the terrier is so game aswell so any adive would be great just thinking maybe he has to go with another terrier cannot understand it does water catching rats so should not be scared should it so come on lads rattle your heads an help us

hi mate the terrier game isnt as simple as you might think i made every mistake in the book and still things surprise me. it sounds like your making a few of the same mistakes e.g its not always a short cut to buy an older dog. if you have a dog from a pup you get to know it alot better and its easer to tell if its marking and with some dogs the difference between a rabbit and a fox in other words you pick up on the dogs habits. my advice to you would be to go out with a experienced terrier man trust me listening to others who only have half an idea or encouraging the dog to go into an empty earth will only make things alot worse. atb

Ok tar. Had the dog since a pup jus need to find a good working terrier to get him out with my lad goes out lampin see so am taking the terrier on

ok sorry mate miss read it tought you bought it as an older dog. i have a patterdale that i never worked to ground until it was 5 year old so you have plenty of time yet mate.

Glad to here tha urs was 5. He doin all the stuff on top like bushin rats wild cats but he never been to ground sum bullshitters on here ended up sayin to 1 divvy well I got a car when u go out next let my dog cum ur the 1 with the mouth he never replied bac yet the is geniune fellas on here that have give me sum tips my lad put a pic up of dog jayjay1995 I think it will make the grade if I find exprienced dog to get it out wit thanks for ur tip

• Like 1