your biggest bag

I probably hold the record for the least caught on an outing 1 :laugh::laugh: well at least i have a go :clapper: and size isnt important to me personally :laugh:

I had plenty of blanks last season :cry: The amount of Rabbits about currently, I will have more Rabbits than I know what to do with :clapper: (If myxi holds off :cry:)

I probably hold the record for the least caught on an outing 1 :laugh::laugh: well at least i have a go :clapper: and size isnt important to me personally :laugh:

I had plenty of blanks last season :cry: The amount of Rabbits about currently, I will have more Rabbits than I know what to do with :clapper: (If myxi holds off :cry:)

In my case its no good taking more than i can carry as i have to walk, so thats my excuse & i am sticking to it :laugh:

goin back to when i was 14 me and my mate had 20+ with two small gills and my old whip/grey bitch , great days ferreting untill we called it a day , 6miles to walk home 20+ rabbits to carry spades the same size as us :D and all up hill to go :o ............... them where the days :thumbs::laugh::laugh:

had 42 with 2 ferrets on a very cold windy day.

42edit.jpg

Had a few decent bags on my own which was hard work but a lot of fun, diving over the dykes to get at netted rabbits

burnrigg18.jpg

18 rabbits.

2 ferret boxes

75 yard traditional long net, & pegs.

100 yard quickset long net

Purse net bag

Spade

Had to make trips back to the van with the gear

Edited by Rabbithunter
Guest Magwitch

Had a days ferreting last season with Inans mate Gary up in Cambridge ferreting a road side ditch had nearly forty in total we packed up early has well, but the rabbits just kept on bolting all day long.

0120071432ib9.jpg

Edited by Magwitch

112 one day , two of us, done 72 twice last year on me own, one of the most enjoyable days was me and me mate ferreting a wood , had 10 and worked for everyone, it,s not the bag that counts unless you getting paid and you gotta be on ground that has plenty of rabbits