what it is lads i am fed up to the back teath of one sertain person guess who that could be so was looking at going elsewhere but as you say the threads are slow

why go that is saying the other person as won f**k em mate you stay on here and keep doing what you do :thumbs: atb

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had a lovely day today with the wife and kids at the fair, sorry i thought i was on facebook

You big attention seeking fanny. It's the internet, turn it off if you don't like it.

ffs stop being a gimp there's plenty on this site who dont like me and i dont like them , just do one of 2 things ignore them or wind the feckers up simple really..(i choose to wind the people up norm

Posted Images

what it is lads i am fed up to the back teath of one sertain person guess who that could be so was looking at going elsewhere but as you say the threads are slow

why go that is saying the other person as won f**k em mate you stay on here and keep doing what you do :thumbs: atb

i dunt no yet mate we will see :thumbs:

Anyone who is getting on your tits just block them :thumbs:

• Like 1

dint no i could kay

yes i will have a look at how you do it, i cant remember tbh , but it just means that you dont see any of that persons posts on here

dint no i could kay

Just click MY SETTINGS

then click IGNORE PREFERENCE

then type in the username of the person you want to ignore, check the boxes as appropriate

post-3174-0-08076200-1361201130_thumb.png

Don't leave Kev I will miss your leather work . Do what Kay says and block them .

sounds the best option i have asked many times for him to stay off my posts but he dunt he was putting links to ebay the other day on one that got taken off just had enough of it now pam

dint no i could kay

Just click MY SETTINGS

then type in the username of the person you want to ignore, check the boxes as appropriate

attachicon.gifcapture-20130218-152042.png

sweet kay ya a star :thumbs:

Don't leave Kev I will miss your leather work . Do what Kay says and block them .

sounds the best option i have asked many times for him to stay off my posts but he dunt he was putting links to ebay the other day on one that got taken off just had enough of it now pam

who you talking about?

• Like 1

dint no i could kay

Just click MY SETTINGS

attachicon.gifcapture-20130218-152042.png

sweet kay ya a star :thumbs:

Your welcome mate :thumbs:

who you talking about?

if ye not in the know you,ll never know :laugh:

who you talking about?

if ye not in the know you,ll never know :laugh:

i do know, just wanted to hear it from the horses mouth as such

wink wink nudge nudge :laugh::laugh: