Buddy Pups

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

buddy x sonia

left to right buddy x saluki ...... buddy x sonia ....... buddy x joe xgyp xcharlie x bitch out of fred                

maybe because it had bull in it thats why

Posted Images

I have 2 bitches of buddy, buddy x tweed she's a more of a staying dog she's not a plodder but she's bred for big land and don't have that zip what some of the fast types have and a buddy x roxy 10 month old I have had a couple of runs with her and had her In with my buddy tweed bitch and she seems to have a lot more gears and like glue runs inches behind her quarry and constantly trying to take it out. You have to rember the bitch is just a important as the dog

Its a fact that 50% of genes are taken from each parent

its a fact that genes dont work in percentages

• Like 2

When I had greyhounds I was always led to believe that bitches make breeding dynasties

If you dont have a good brood bitch with the right blood, then even the fastest derby dog wont guarantee class pups. 75% from bitch 25% from stud.

what ways that work with a daytime dog over a lamping bitch :hmm:

when i seen buddy in the flesh i thought he had the widest chest i seen on a dog, very strong and he seems to chuck well built pups like himself.

razor makes buddy look like a whippet aye but razor was begot from buddy And buddy would be proven , and the bull does seem to show more on aselected few . atb bunnys.

When I had greyhounds I was always led to believe that bitches make breeding dynasties

If you dont have a good brood bitch with the right blood, then even the fastest derby dog wont guarantee class pups. 75% from bitch 25% from stud.

what ways that work with a daytime dog over a lamping bitch :hmm:well 50%each side makes no odds if its daytie dog or night dog,,,only one person can make it night or day dog and thats YOU :yes: THE BLOMIN DOG CAN ONLY DO AS YOU TRAIN HIM,,,THATS A FACT :yes::thumbs:

what ways that work with a daytime dog over a lamping bitch :hmm:

WHAT EVER WAY YOU REAR THE DOG OR BITCH... :victory:

when i seen buddy in the flesh i thought he had the widest chest i seen on a dog, very strong and he seems to chuck well built pups like himself.

razor makes buddy look like a whippet aye but razor was begot from buddy And buddy would be proven , and the bull does seem to show more on aselected few . atb bunnys.
dont understand what you mean bunnys.?
Edited by snoopdog