Best Cross Beddy Or Wheaton

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a bitch of mine, pics taken recently , about 25 TTS and just under 60lbs when fit      

The kennel blindness on here is amazing,so far beddy crosses are the only dogs that can catch. Wheaten crosses can't run. An bullxs need a 4x4. Some you folks need to get out with some better dogs and

w

Posted Images

You lot can't have seen a proper bred wheatonx then,you will go a long way to find a good digging beddy to breed any decent beddyxgreys etc if they as good as you lot reckon on all quarry why haven't everyone who did serious graft preban use them....because top & bottom of it they would jack if they was proper tried & tested on teeth you might get 1 out of 100 that might do it but nothing like a well bred wheatonx or bullx would do!!! Beddyx good rabbiting & for the odd fox now again preban but they won't do it week in week out atb cbx

complete crap look throu my post on my beddy/whip/grey smashed teeth week in week out used to use him end dig at least 2 time week pics on her to prov plus cud catch 4/5 hares at nite in big fields and still hav the gas to catch me 20odd rabs after and smash fox or 2 if we ran into em not many weaton hav that scope end of

The kennel blindness on here is amazing,so far beddy crosses are the only dogs that can catch. Wheaten crosses can't run. An bullxs need a 4x4. Some you folks need to get out with some better dogs and stop being so god damn kennel blind

So a half cross wheaten/grey could run well enough to be considered versatile?

Not having a pop. Genuine question.

You lot can't have seen a proper bred wheatonx then,you will go a long way to find a good digging beddy to breed any decent beddyxgreys etc if they as good as you lot reckon on all quarry why haven't everyone who did serious graft preban use them....because top & bottom of it they would jack if they was proper tried & tested on teeth you might get 1 out of 100 that might do it but nothing like a well bred wheatonx or bullx would do!!! Beddyx good rabbiting & for the odd fox now again preban but they won't do it week in week out atb cbx

complete crap look throu my post on my beddy/whip/grey smashed teeth week in week out used to use him end dig at least 2 time week pics on her to prov plus cud catch 4/5 hares at nite in big fields and still hav the gas to catch me 20odd rabs after and smash fox or 2 if we ran into em not many weaton hav that scope end of

I don't think anyone doubts there's some excellnet bedy X's, but would you have had more failures than you would with a wheaten X if you were catching mailnly foxes etc?

That cudnt tell ya mate I know all my from litter bar one take em week in week out I saw sire take a lot n the grandsire to mine loved em maybe its just this line cudnt tell ya but as fox go take as many u throw at em. But I like a dog capable of doin all quarry very well not just one trick pony if not no good to me and there no kennel blind here

The kennel blindness on here is amazing,so far beddy crosses are the only dogs that can catch. Wheaten crosses can't run. An bullxs need a 4x4. Some you folks need to get out with some better dogs and stop being so god damn kennel blind

:laugh::laugh: giggled at that mate are you still biteing your hand and stamping your feet or have you calmed down a bit :thumbs:

No bites here marra, there is good types in all crosses. An I ain't as kennel blind as to say anything diffrent. I never mentioned you or your dogs. So its you that's biteing. Smiles or not. I'll bet ye there are bullxs and wheatenxs that'll go run for run allnite with your bedlingtonxs, you wanna see either run you can fetch your beddyx