Dog Pooing Blood

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mate, I dont want to be rude but get him to a bloody vet to get looked over. From what I know, although I admit not a massive amount, if a dog is passing blood he needs looking at asap. If you sh*t bl

Here's some advice, give the dog to someone who don't mind spending the money to take care of it you chump !!!     f**k sake, am I missing something here?.......I will let the dog suffer because ei

were you told it was jabbed up or do you take it too the vets??

Mate, I dont want to be rude but get him to a bloody vet to get looked over. From what I know, although I admit not a massive amount, if a dog is passing blood he needs looking at asap. If you sh*t blood do you go to a doc?

Sorry to sound aggressive but the dogs welfare is the main concern.

Pat

Edited by redpat1
  • Like 4

Mate, I dont want to be rude but get him to a bloody vet to get looked over. From what I know, although I admit not a massive amount, if a dog is passing blood he needs looking at asap. If you sh*t blood do you go to a doc?

Sorry to sound aggressive but the dogs welfare is the main concern.

Pat

spot on, get it up there straight way, the vet the pro, not anybody on here . :yes:

blood comming from humans ,,,very bad news

dogs its not

but to make ur dog more comfortble till it passes go to vet ,,,dog will have high temp,ect ect ,,,last time this happened to one of mine ,,,couple of injections ,,,one to take temp down,,other was anitbotics,,,and trust me the blood was flowing out in buckets

• Like 1

blood comming from humans ,,,very bad news

dogs its not, always the case

but to make ur dog more comfortble till it passes go to vet ,,,dog will have high temp,ect ect ,,,last time this happened to one of mine ,,,couple of injections ,,,one to take temp down,,other was anitbotics,,,and trust me the blood was flowing out in buckets

You say a red gooey mess, is it distinctively blood or just red squits? A sudden change in diet can cause red squits or has he Wolfed down cat food? My pup did this snd resulted in upset stomach off food and red squits. On other hand if ots blood get it to the vets asap