Russian Meteorite Causes 101 Injuries

a big one if doing a fly by at 7pm tonight, it should go throught the plough/big dipper/ sauce pan.

Will just look like a small bright star, thats moving left too right

Edited by Paid

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope, not worried - if it happens, it happens. Its now too late for even Bruce Willis to help.   However, just in case it does hit here, I am not wasting my last day hoovering the floor.

good job that didnt happen in the 80s lol

I'm waiting for the conspiracy theories, militarisation of space, Gubberment expermentation on real life populations, US (because no Gubberment is as Evil as the US Gubbererment don't ya know) will ha

Posted Images

a big one if doing a fly by at 7pm tonight, it should go throught the plough/big dipper/ sauce pan.

Will just look like a small bright star, thats moving left too right

I wonder if it'll show up on the night sky app

All my ferrets got out last night, about 1 am fecking things, they say animals can sense things :D

I'd have just rolled over........there f****d anyway... :D

I'm waiting for the conspiracy theories, militarisation of space, Gubberment expermentation on real life populations, US (because no Gubberment is as Evil as the US Gubbererment don't ya know) will have fleets of small rocket engines that can be attached to asteroids to steer them towards targets on Earth, they detach before hitting the atmosphere so there's no evidence left.

Think about it............................ :ninja::yes:

:rolleyes:

I have thought about it and the question that arises is how do they attach the rockets to the asteroids in the first place? :o

bruce willis :laugh: :laugh:

I'd love it if one landed over here mate!

Do you watch that Meteor hunter programme mate? I dont have the channel but my cousin is always going on about it. The make a fortune..... :thumbs:

I've never heard of it Lab, what channel is it on?

I think it used to be on Quest, not sure though. Definitely one of the Freeview channels though as I used to watch it. It was indeed an interesting show.

According to wikipedia they made 3 seasons, so perhaps they're available online somewhere...

My mates into all this stuff he said something about this one will affect the next one that passes. Ive noticed this last week when out lamping weve seen atleast a dozen shooting stars wich is mad as ive only ever seen a couple in my life

This asteroid can't really affect any others, but coming so close on this orbit the Earths gravity will greatly alter it's trajectory. These things, although seemingly simple, are very complex mathematical problems making it very difficult to predict it's future path. What I'm trying to say is, it'll miss us this time but no garuntees next time.

Not to worry folks, but there are two big mother f***ing comets due this year to. Well predicted at least. One in March and one in October. They are calling it the year of the comets!