Russian Meteorite Causes 101 Injuries

Google 'Tunguska event', look at the pictures. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event

That was the last big one Russia had in 1908. It dissintegrated in the atmosphere giving a blast equivelent to an estimated 5-30 Megaton bomb!

already did years ago :laugh: , exploded above a forest and flattened it, that one was the same size as the one due to pass by the earth tonight :thumbs:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope, not worried - if it happens, it happens. Its now too late for even Bruce Willis to help.   However, just in case it does hit here, I am not wasting my last day hoovering the floor.

good job that didnt happen in the 80s lol

I'm waiting for the conspiracy theories, militarisation of space, Gubberment expermentation on real life populations, US (because no Gubberment is as Evil as the US Gubbererment don't ya know) will ha

Posted Images

Im slightly concerned about the asteroid due to pass us by tonight... Am i the only one?

If it does hit earth i hope it hits someplace far from us...

the said just hide under the table and you,ll be alright :icon_eek:

:laugh: i dont think that would be much help somehow!

Nope, not worried - if it happens, it happens. Its now too late for even Bruce Willis to help.

However, just in case it does hit here, I am not wasting my last day hoovering the floor.

Im not wasting my last day worrying about paying bills either.. Lol

I agree it smart as. Actually getting to see it on footgae makes so more real....not something passing by that you need a f***ing Nasa telescope to see. Hope one lands in my field tonight......seen the price of they f***ing things....? :icon_eek:

I agree it smart as. Actually getting to see it on footgae makes so more real....not something passing by that you need a f***ing Nasa telescope to see. Hope one lands in my field tonight......seen the price of they f***ing things....? :icon_eek:

Almost as much as that whale vomit stuff, but probably a bit easier to find !

I'd love it if one landed over here mate!

Do you watch that Meteor hunter programme mate? I dont have the channel but my cousin is always going on about it. The make a fortune..... :thumbs:

Do you watch that Meteor hunter programme mate? I dont have the channel but my cousin is always going on about it. The make a fortune..... :thumbs:

I've never heard of it Lab, what channel is it on?

One of the discovery channels... :thumbs:

I've never heard of it Lab, what channel is it on?

One of the discovery channels... :thumbs:

I shall have a look out for that then! Cheers!