Caught Poaching/lamping?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

in my eyes its more than worth it for A FEW BUNNYS mate if not i wouldnt keep any dogs

yes, it's an offence   be sensible and get permission     or run faster

1709 posts and ask a dumb question like that

Posted Images

anyone ever been caught lamping on land without permission by the police? is it an arrestable offence? :hmm:

1709 posts and ask a dumb question like that

ive been caught lamping and daytime coursing and police let us go and im talking police helicopter 3 police cars and a police dog van with dogs all after us and let us go, so its not a daft question

but it is though mate he asked is it an arrestable offence and the answer is YES

Ye my dad did years back. He got fined and his equipment confiscated. Not really worth it for a few bunnies!!

i did run faster, but others didnt :laugh:

The other half did outrun em... He was grassed up by the 2 so called mates who got caught and folk wonder why we dont trust no f****r

?

It's arrestable but it depends on your local plods priorities! Police choppers always up after 'suspected' poachers on MY f***ing permission :censored: i don't mind lads having a run with their dogs on there because i don't go lamping but it's divvies that flog their dogs for big numbers then leave the rabbits untouched and out for all to see by the side of the field. Just a waste of oxygen them retarded c**ts.

• Like 4

Yes......stand chance of loosing ya vehicle..liecence...dog destroyed and jail if ya lamping big stuff..could be a myth but that's what I'm told.......

I use a black Nissan 4x4 and say I'm strong stuff lol...

Some interesting ( :hmm: ) views on this thread.............

Here's the risk. If you are poaching and have a weapon, even an airgun, that's armed tresspass and you can be done for it.

If you are poaching and the landowner calls the police who in turn call the RSPCA you can be done for trespass or aggravated trespass, or if the CPS don't want to bring a case against you, cruelty by the RSPCA who almost certainly will bring a case against you because it's good publicity for them.

If you are after illegal quarry the RSPCA will be called in, because its cheaper and less bother for the police to let them have you.

As stated before, you stand to lose your car, dogs, and anything else you have with you at the time of arrest.

And fined.

• Like 1

Some interesting ( :hmm: ) views on this thread.............

Here's the risk. If you are poaching and have a weapon, even an airgun, that's armed tresspass and you can be done for it.

If you are poaching and the landowner calls the police who in turn call the RSPCA you can be done for trespass or aggravated trespass, or if the CPS don't want to bring a case against you, cruelty by the RSPCA who almost certainly will bring a case against you because it's good publicity for them.

If you are after illegal quarry the RSPCA will be called in, because its cheaper and less bother for the police to let them have you.

As stated before, you stand to lose your car, dogs, and anything else you have with you at the time of arrest.

And fined.

I've asked this before and never got a straight answer. Does anyone know...

Can they confiscate the car if its not yours?