Any One Had Any Of Sonny Pups He As Sired From Darren Gallagher ?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Course it did you daft thing I never said that it didn't. But I suspect that more people are against the dog because of the way it is being promoted than anything else. I don't have any axe to grin

Mate has got one out of sonny x saluki lurcher bitch, it's 13 month old doing its job well for its age

No, that was Hitler.

Harryrod would u not be best to of maby asked to see some of the pups he produced I've seen the type of bitch he produces and there spot on ! If u want to know more pm me and ill point u in the right direction atb rj

I live in the next village as DG infact I was waiting go to do some roost shootting when you was there and didnt he infact invite you over to see the dog work and was the dog not freshly chewed up.

csd-88 you cant afford a place like that if you are on ten bags , that sort of comment shows what thl is famous for

there are several pups locally sired by sunny because we all like what he does and what he poduces

Edited by walk by night
  • Like 1

I live in the next village as DG infact I was waiting go to do some roost shootting when you was there and didnt he infact invite you over to see the dog work and was the dog not freshly chewed up.

csd-88 you cant afford a place like that if you are on ten bags , that sort of comment shows what thl is famous for

there are several pups locally sired by sunny because we all like what he does and what he poduces

Well said jealousy comes to mind :thumbs:

ive got little dog here out of him to a saluki x lurcher 13 month old and he hes had had bout 20 odd hares in day time on his own and bout 5/6 of them have bin on lamp and he has ad a run day time for 3 mins and killed it round howden and good little field dog.