I work with Poles every day and i've found them all to be decent hard working people.

By the way i'm no bleeding heart lefty, i hate muslims as much as everybody else and would put a blanket ban on them all coming here.

What irreversible damage this government has done to this country is a f*****g disgrace!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.

Another difference that is evident between the Poles and the Asian muzzies is that the Poles still tend to have most of their immediate family (Mom / dad etc) back home, where as with the Muzzies they pile them all over with them once they've got their feet under the table.

Ey, another racial topic of debate! What do the people of the forum think of interracial relationships?

Ey, another racial topic of debate! What do the people of the forum think of interracial relationships?

You only get one life, this is not a dress rehearsal and if your lucky enough to find someone who loves you and you love them who cares........

You only get one life, this is not a dress rehearsal and if your lucky enough to find someone who loves you and you love them who cares........

Thats a fair comment, the main thing is that two people are happy and loved up but if you have a daughter that came back with a Muslim would you be okey dokey with it? In all honesty I think I'd explode like a suicide bomber lol! Nah seriously I'd not be pleased at all. Not that I've got a daughter but if I did.

I dont consider myself a racist, but they'd have her changing into all that dodgey clobber :ninja: walking behind her and treating her like property rather than a human being that deserves respect, thats how it is in their culture and if people dont want to believe that then thats there business I know thats how it is the majority of the time.

I remember when we had to go to the registry office to register the nipper, and there was no fewer than 5 fat 40 odd year old women coming in with what looked like Middle Easterners getting themselves married up just in the time that we were in there, and I'll be honest I just thought :doh: what on earth are you doing you stupid woman.

Guest Ditch_Shitter
I remember when we had to go to the registry office to register the nipper, and there was no fewer than 5 fat 40 odd year old women coming in with what looked like Middle Easterners getting themselves married up just in the time that we were in there, and I'll be honest I just thought :doh: what on earth are you doing you stupid woman.

Second oldest trick in the book, mate; Paper Prostitution.

They get slung a bunce of fag and boozer tokens for marrying the c***s. Job done. Chits signed. Goodbye!

But that gives matey an official british relationship. Fast track to a british Passport / Citizenship. Then he can ship his entire, extended f*cking family over here. Boosh! Been going on for decades now.

Funny. Buy a stack of bricks and mortar? Can't shift if again within five years without being taxed viciously for it. Shack up with ye girlfriend for three nights of the week and the Social Security'll have two blokes in a motor parked up the street to prove a case of cohabitation against ye. Marry some eastern european, nigerian or christ knows what and walk away from the Registrars in opposite directions? No Problemmo!

FFS!

It was on the news today and I know a quite a few lads on here are from Southampton that 1 in ten :icon_eek: are polish in Southampton not to mention Pastini's and that is just the ones they know about :no:

You only have to watch crimewatch to see where the bast4rds are coming from :thumbdown:

If I'm completely honest I havent got much against the Polish, infact I dont mind them at all. I reckon for those of them that stay here, and raise families here, you wont realy know the difference between the next generation of Polish kids that are born here and your typical British kid.

It's like with kids from Irish families, you dont know tend to know they come from Irish families until you hear their last name, it'll be the same with the Poles I think. And its not like they're so completely different to us either, they all tend to graft hard, their moral make up tends to be along the same lines of ours, and bar the language barrier I realy dont think they'll have a problem becoming British citizens.

They're not looking to turn Britain into little Poland or anything, unlike some other immigrants we have here, who refuse to adapt to our way of life fully.

Dont you believe it i live in southampton and can show you boozers that have been taken over by the polish. When your town is as inundated with the scum you may feel the same!

As for them all being grafters ive worked with them and found them sly lazyc***s

Hitler had the right idea with those lot.

Dont you believe it i live in southampton and can show you boozers that have been taken over by the polish. When your town is as inundated with the scum you may feel the same!

As for them all being grafters ive worked with them and found them sly lazyc***s

Then why have the English people left these pubs? it's our fault for running off and giving up like scarred kittens. You cant blame them for looking for a place to have a tot after the hours these fellas tend to put in.

I'm from Birmingham so I've had to grow up around all sorts of people, and we have plenty of Poles here. I just dont see the problem with them like there is with other immigrants.

Ditch, lol too right man that is a very good point actualy.

your pal Hitler had a lot of ideas, some of them concerning this country - Poles died in their hundreds of thousands to prevent him getting his way including those that came over here to join our forces

If they swallow too then you've hit the jackpot :tongue2::toast:

This is the problem we as english people are now up against,we are rotting from the inside out...our own english people are now becoming so brainwashed that we are actually willing to sit and differentiate between good and bad immigrants :doh:

For me it doesnt matter if they are black white or blue if they are not british and from british roots then they do not belong here...this country is not big enough to solve the worlds problems.