Dirty Little B****ds!!!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hunter96 did you go to the lads house to pick the dog up?   I'm down the road come pick me up and I'll go with you to get your money back or whatever.

son, sorry about the dog. but i will gave you my advice, for what its worth. dont get another, stick with your whippet pup and spend all your time with it, put ebery effort into training, exercising a

mushroom,you still got that dog?the one you posted about.that be a nice wee dog for this lad.as for the sick one.i dont think much of your vet,he should have told you straight.it wont survive and its

Posted Images

Bought a bull lurcher on the weekend i was told he was all healthy jabbed etc. I took him to the vets today and he hadnt been jabbed and he has picked up a disease which they said hes gunna die within a month, unfortunatly i cannot afford no were near the amount it is to help him get better, please tell me theres something i can do???? (please no joking comments)

dont understand why the vet would let him suffer die in a month :hmm:

Who sold you the dog? And i dont mean..."someone on here", "or a lad from up the road". What i do mean is, his name, address, phone number, his motor...etc etc. that way someone on will know him and maybe have a word in his ear.

So sorry to hear how you've been done over.

• Like 1

Bought a bull lurcher on the weekend i was told he was all healthy jabbed etc. I took him to the vets today and he hadnt been jabbed and he has picked up a disease which they said hes gunna die within a month, unfortunatly i cannot afford no were near the amount it is to help him get better, please tell me theres something i can do???? (please no joking comments)

dont understand why the vet would let him suffer die in a month :hmm:
it cost 80 to put a dog down and my mother didnt have the money on her

Who sold you the dog? And i dont mean..."someone on here", "or a lad from up the road". What i do mean is, his name, address, phone number, his motor...etc etc. that way someone on will know him and maybe have a word in his ear. i know his number he hasnt an

So sorry to hear how you've been done over.

only things i got mate is a number and post code

something dont add up here pal.......................get the diagnosis .........

feck who sold him the dog for now they can be dealt with later .......................you need to try and save the pup....................must get second opionion from differnet vet...............syringe some water down its throat

it cost 80 to put a dog down and my mother didnt have the money on her

I don't know if you are aware of this but a lot of vet's will allow you to pay in weekly instalment's if you struggle financially..

• Like 1

Why did you take him to the vets?

because he havent ate since saturday and he hasnt had a drink in about 30 hours

get some dyrolite mix it with water give it from barrel of needle for fluids,

when ever he eats mate he throws it back up