Dirty Little B****ds!!!

parvo can affect dogs that are jabbed just as much as dogs that are not, how did the vet know it wasnt jabbed, this can only be confirmed via a blood test. if the dog had parvo it would be shitting through the eye of a needle with blood in the shite, parvo in adult dogs is rarely fatal these days, far more questions than answers :hmm:

if i give all the treatment in my house that i can whats the chances of survival?
as long as you can get fluids in it and its healthy then a good chance, it will loose weight and condition fast but this can soon be sorted once its over it, have you not got a pdsa or something nearby even if your not entitled they will treat it and sort out a payment plan
just spoke to the vet who seen him this morning and he shit blood this morning the vet said hes had it for awhile and hes gone past the stage where they expect him to live
then get the poor thing put down
i am mate got an appointment this afternoon

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hunter96 did you go to the lads house to pick the dog up?   I'm down the road come pick me up and I'll go with you to get your money back or whatever.

son, sorry about the dog. but i will gave you my advice, for what its worth. dont get another, stick with your whippet pup and spend all your time with it, put ebery effort into training, exercising a

mushroom,you still got that dog?the one you posted about.that be a nice wee dog for this lad.as for the sick one.i dont think much of your vet,he should have told you straight.it wont survive and its

Posted Images

is this your first dog sorry for you dont be put of with it take your time there be plenty pups about shortly good luck son :thumbs:

second mate only started hunting this season got a whippet pup who is currently down my nans until i remove and clean the house clear of parvo
  • Like 2

well how low can sum feckers get. keep ya chin up kidda you will get sorted ,99% of lurcher lads are sound,pitty you got the 1% , it would be wrong to get a pup at the moment ,but hang on and you will get sorted.

mushroom,you still got that dog?the one you posted about.that be a nice wee dog for this lad.as for the sick one.i dont think much of your vet,he should have told you straight.it wont survive and its suffering,i need to put it down.any f***ing vet who sees a dog suffer like that,and money is foremost in his mind.is a c**t. im trully sorry kid that you got into this game and had to suffer this.were not all like that,and as much as your probally disheartned,the c**ts who did this arent true hunters,just dog peddlars.

• Like 12

The real lesson in this is what happens,When lurchers get past from one place to the next,treated like a toy or a fast buck ,If you already have a pup you would be better of concentrating on that rather than getting another.Making it into the dog you want,much better than fu***ng around with other peoples cast offs.For you and defiantly the dog :thumbs:

• Like 6

If you gona try save him he want round the clock fluid. You will be up every hour but some times adult dogs can pull through.if it was a pup it chance to be dead by now.

Pm me your adreess now I'll send you syringes, mixing tube, and proper dyralite soulution it will be in post by 5.

Good luck

• Like 11