Help Asap Tx 200Hc

Just got a new aa spring today for my rifle that's shooting at 10.30 ft lb using aa fields. So a clean and a spring was needed. Changed everything and its doing 25 ft lb. has the shop sold me a fac spring?????? As I've put my old one back in and it's running the same.

Thanks

I would take it back to shop mate they sold you one un-fit for use. Try and get a genuine AA spring for the rifle mate. Stay away from power like that mate! What make was the spring? And to be fair mate 10ftlb is not a major loss in power and will do what's needed for a sub 12 rifle.

If you want it nearer 12 and unsure as to why you have got a dramatic power increase I would just get the gun smiths to do it. That way they are in the wrong if they hand it over to you over 12ftlb and I can't see them doing that. Although from them selling you a spring for your tx that gave you 25ftlb I'm not sure I would trust them too much.

Take it back to them smecky and demand they detune it to 11.5 or thereabouts. Pete was absolutely correct in what he said mate. They have actually broken the law in a major way and a word to the police would bring them up before a criminal court, bloody sharp!

I may be wrong and missing something but i wouldn't believe a genuine tx200 spring could give you 25ftlb unless you made some serious mods. was there any packaging with a name on the spring. A lot of springs such as ox springs claim to be direct replacements but have been known to take it over 12ftlb.

I'm sure someone on here with more knowledge than myself will point you in the right direction. But you have done right to take it out!

get it sorted asap , 5-10years you got there !! :icon_eek: i bought a mk1 rapid once , shot a magpie off the roof , thought to myself that was a fair crack , took it to me mates house it was doing around 28ftlb , lucky i didnt take down local gun shop because there grassing fekas

I had an s400 classic once, took it into gun shop to get filled as I was a cheap skate and didn't want to buy my own tank. I got an comment as they said it was shooting 15, I told them to sort it as they had sold me the gun. Turns out that a torque screw on the side had come loose and turned it up.(not sure the truth in that). The scary thing was that if mr plod took it away my excuse of not owning a chrono would have been laughed at!

Luckily enough I have a FAC air slot free on my ticket so worse comes to worse you could always give me the gun lol.