Six Nations Championship 2013

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The kids are ready, they've made their flags. C'MON WALES !!!!

Some of this banter is more light hearted than other bits, but anyone who does not passionately want their own country to win needs a kick up the arse. I would never knock anyone for believing in thei

Posted Images

england lost becase mr adam jones done us good and proper in the scrums forcing mistakes and getting pens old school class underated and you will miss him when he is gone were three players short , but will haunt you once again

Adam jones is one of if not the best scrummager in international rugby ... He has been the Bain of many a prop ........

• Like 2

england lost becase mr adam jones done us good and proper in the scrums forcing mistakes and getting pens old school class underated and you will miss him when he is gone were three players short , but will haunt you once again

Adam jones is one of if not the best scrummager in international rugby ... He has been the Bain of many a prop ........

he is old school like i said sucks them in and blows them out done us like a kipper :notworthy:

Fook me. Were yeh sence of humour. You misrable. Twats. The other week you all wanted to hang your coach lol

Now he is the savoir of welsh ruby pity its an english defensive coach that. Sorted it out for you enjoy it while its lasts.

The charriots wheels have come off before , BUT WILL BE UNDER REPAIR AND ROLLING SOON !!!!!!!

Sense of humour is very much intact, ya grumpy old git! :laugh: Don't think anybody could accuse me or any other Welshman of being miserable this week either, it ain't going to happen! :good:

Miserable, no. Gloating to the point I want to kick my computer through the wall. Yes! :laugh:

Welcome to the world of the Welsh rugby fan, we went through some real dire times through different parts of my life and now we're enjoying a little bit of glory.......you wouldn't deny us that would you walsh? We are very forgiving of your jokes afterall. :tongue2:

Naah. I wouldn't deny you Johnny, or any of your countrymen for that matter. You deserve the glory. I might be gritting my teeth, but well done all the same. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Fook me. Were yeh sence of humour. You misrable. Twats. The other week you all wanted to hang your coach lol

Now he is the savoir of welsh ruby pity its an english defensive coach that. Sorted it out for you enjoy it while its lasts.

The charriots wheels have come off before , BUT WILL BE UNDER REPAIR AND ROLLING SOON !!!!!!!

Sense of humour is very much intact, ya grumpy old git! :laugh: Don't think anybody could accuse me or any other Welshman of being miserable this week either, it ain't going to happen! :good:

Miserable, no. Gloating to the point I want to kick my computer through the wall. Yes! :laugh:

Welcome to the world of the Welsh rugby fan, we went through some real dire times through different parts of my life and now we're enjoying a little bit of glory.......you wouldn't deny us that would you walsh? We are very forgiving of your jokes afterall. :tongue2:

Naah. I wouldn't deny you Johnny, or any of your countrymen for that matter. You deserve the glory. I might be gritting my teeth, but well done all the same. :thumbs:

Won't be long mate and we'll all be singing from the same hymn book when the Lions go to Australia. :victory:

• Like 2

Won't be long mate and we'll all be singing from the same hymn book when the Lions go to Australia. :victory:

Yeah, I heard we'd probably have a token Taff in the team. :laugh:

• Like 2

Yeah, I heard we'd probably have a token Taff in the tream. :laugh:

Yeh Adam Jones I expect, the team will be dominated by the Scots I expect. :D

As long as Will Carling and Bill Beaumont get selected.

Hahahaha........Did you see how happy Big Bill was to hand out the medals and 6 nations trophy to the Welsh. :laugh:

Missed that. Probably had tears in my eyes at the time. :cray:

As long as Will Carling and Bill Beaumont get selected.

Hahahaha........Did you see how happy Big Bill was to hand out the medals and 6 nations trophy to the Welsh. :laugh:

Missed that. Probably had tears in my eyes at the time. :cray:

Hahahaha.....So did Bill.