Six Nations Championship 2013

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The kids are ready, they've made their flags. C'MON WALES !!!!

Some of this banter is more light hearted than other bits, but anyone who does not passionately want their own country to win needs a kick up the arse. I would never knock anyone for believing in thei

Posted Images

Well not long to find out Eh!!

Can England win ?? Yes, but i don't think so. Can England lose by less than 8 points ?? Yes, but it will be very close. To close me-thinks. I think Wales will play a wide game to target Ashton and Brown, big mis-match there.

As a proud Englishman i want England to win and claim the Grand Slam. I don't think they'll even win the 6 Nations tomorrow. The game is to soon for this young England side, in a couple of years this team could be really good. Not yet.

Hope it's a good game and best of luck to both sides.

(Just a bit more luck for England)

:thumbs:

agh I don't know about England not winning, but how refreshing it is to see a proud person's reply whatever their nationality. Good luck to your nation tomorrow my friend :thumbs:

• Like 3

Can England win ?? Yes, but i don't think so. Can England lose by less than 8 points ?? Yes, but it will be very close. To close me-thinks. I think Wales will play a wide game to target Ashton and Brown, big mis-match there.

As a proud Englishman i want England to win and claim the Grand Slam. I don't think they'll even win the 6 Nations tomorrow. The game is to soon for this young England side, in a couple of years this team could be really good. Not yet.

agh I don't know about England not winning, but how refreshing it is to see a proud person's reply whatever their nationality. Good luck to your nation tomorrow my friend :thumbs:
Fair play to him mate, O & A and a select few others are always out on a rugby thread whether his team's playing well or not, unlike most of the England fair weather fans on here who only come out the woodwork when the team's won something or looking likely too! :D It's always a pleasure to have a bit of debate/craic/piss taking/drink with genuine fans of the game, even the English ones! :D It's what following the game's all about! :good:

Fair play to him mate, O & A and a select few others are always out on a rugby thread whether his team's playing well or not, unlike most of the England fair weather fans on here who only come out the woodwork when the team's won something or looking likely too! :D It's always a pleasure to have a bit of debate/craic/piss taking/drink with genuine fans of the game, even the English ones! :D It's what following the game's all about! :good:

We don't like to say too much as the Taffs bully us.

Not on the Rugby pitch tomorrow though! :thumbs:

• Like 1

really looking forward to a massive game tomorrow.

i'll be in a field somewhere so thank the lord for sky plus and my phone will be off.

i don't care about the championship just as long as we win.

COME THE BOYS!!!!!!!

judgement day ...........................been a long time coming ...................now for the pain ...............lol :tongue2:

to keep level headed it could go either way ....................be a few proud englishmen over cardiff to night................. :laugh:

judgement day ...........................been a long time coming ...................now for the pain ...............lol :tongue2:

to keep level headed it could go either way ....................be a few proud englishmen over cardiff to night................. :laugh:

untill the wistle goes and we will see them huddle and cry in shame

• Like 1

Swampy, John - Feck off! :laugh:

I've already got my little book of excuses ready in case it all goes horribly wrong! :laugh:

Chapter one: Blaming the Referee, TMO and Linesmen.. :laugh:

better be carefull mate,thats the kind of thing the tic does.

• Like 1

Some of this banter is more light hearted than other bits, but anyone who does not passionately want their own country to win needs a kick up the arse. I would never knock anyone for believing in their country. The fact it is going to be a hard fought close match just adds to the excitement and I genuinely wish the Welsh lads good luck for this afternoon.

Good Luck Wales

Good Luck England

May the best team win. :thumbs:

• Like 5

Most pundits are saying Wales by a head. They recon that most of the English team have never played is such a pressure match before.? Can't see it myself it will be a very very tight game, with just the odd mistake determining the outcome.

Good luck to both sides.

TC