Ebay ??????????????//

iv sold an item on ebay today for £136 , so bought a few hunting items ect (spent it all) iv just had a message on ebay saying my son stole my credit card and bought this item off you. can you refund me other wise im going to the police, it was payed for by pay pal not credit card, so im thinking theyv bought the item off me then found a cheaper one, and now have come up with that, but like i said i have spent the money, any ideas as to what might happen now guys??

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tell him to get stuffed. The fact his son is a thieving scrote isn't your problem.

hi matey no worries if they have paid by paypal and you are going to send the item nothing to worry about its up to paypal and the buyer to sort it out ok matey cheers charlie

I would say that a contract was entered into buy them when the purchase was made and completed. I would just complete the transaction and then they can dispute with PayPal and their 'son'. After all h

Posted Images

im not sur what will hapen but like you say they probs found it cheaper sound a bit fishy to me. if i was you i would just ride it out a sales a sale let them go to the police its not your problem. if they are teling porky pies then you win if not ther son as a criminal record.

hope this helps you

cheers salty

have you sent the item mate?

it would be the right thing to refund.

but if they go to the police they are shopping there son for fraud.

i'm not an expert on ebay it's not your fault. is it

i'll be interested to hear other people views on this one

I would say that a contract was entered into buy them when the purchase was made and completed. I would just complete the transaction and then they can dispute with PayPal and their 'son'. After all how did the 'son' have access to eBay and PayPal passwords along with the mentioned credit card - sounds like a rubbish excuse to me.

• Like 2

Hi pal just don't reply or if you do just tell them to take it up with the police its there son who is the thief not you , they will have to open a case against you to start the ball rolling to get there money back. they have already sent you an email stating there son bought it and nothing to do with a faulty ,damaged,not as described item etc. Finish transaction let them go to the police its there son who will have to pay back not you and save the messages

I would say that a contract was entered into buy them when the purchase was made and completed. I would just complete the transaction and then they can dispute with PayPal and their 'son'. After all how did the 'son' have access to eBay and PayPal passwords along with the mentioned credit card - sounds like a rubbish excuse to me.

thats exactly what i thought , evben if her her son did steal her credit card, how did he make a payment via pay pal he would need password ect, i have not sent the item yet, as it was only this afternoon, what im worrying about is, if i send it, they could say they never recieved it? im thinking specail delivery, iv got a 100% feed bk blue star , iv sent a message saying i could re-list it for them then pay them, or send it , and they could do that them selves,? this has never happened to me before, im just thinking he may of had a better deal else where, pay pal always sides with the buyer! ill let you's know the outcome of this though for future reference. regs fts
  • Like 1

thats exactly what i thought , evben if her her son did steal her credit card, how did he make a payment via pay pal he would need password ect, i have not sent the item yet, as it was only this afternoon, what im worrying about is, if i send it, they could say they never recieved it? im thinking specail delivery, iv got a 100% feed bk blue star , iv sent a message saying i could re-list it for them then pay them, or send it , and they could do that them selves,? this has never happened to me before, im just thinking he may of had a better deal else where, pay pal always sides with the buyer! ill let you's know the outcome of this though for future reference. regs fts

just relist.there at it.