Wanted Wheaton X Stud

Does it Have to be a wheaten? You can get a well bread bullx with all the atributes that you Have mentioned, if your bitch is any good, Why would you want to out cross with a wheaten, dilute the blood! I love the way people Say best of both, could even throw worst of both. No guaratee youd get rough coats. Or do you find the bulls are lacking something. Just curious as to Why, ATB

not bothered about coat jst fancy wheaton in seen a few gud wheaton bulls and ye i wud use a bull x but has to be fast enough to drop .... i mean alot of people say my bitch fast she manages rabbit and charlies but she needs a 5 th gear if u get me :thumbs:

how much is the dog mate how is it bred dont seam to have a wheaton coat

dog is for sale for £200 mate that is a shit pic belive me dog has got the wheaten coat he is wheaton x 3/4 grey 1/4 bull dog does his job on all quarry 18 month old 27 tts and will be shown working before you buy him only fault he got is he not the best jumper not my dog he belongs to my mate and is going out of the game atb pp

need a bank loan for that then mate good look with the sale

thats not alot for a dog already doing when you consider you could blow that in a couple of weekends on the lash and have nothing to show for it good luck rehoming him p***y Edited by blackmaggie