Lucas V Bulldozer

likely for the best nowt more is said, its a public forum and ya never know who is reading lol better let them get on with it and wait for the result to come in, then youse got the answer you want.........

yep think your right there fella..

are these 2 d0gs the best ?? is this the match of the season ..... ?

who knows mate all i know is there the most talked about so if this match is going to happen perhaps its best to leave all the talking till its over imo
  • Like 1

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

both in training for the big match and in great condition heres a pic of both dogs taken today lol LUCAS BULLDOZER

I'm really looking forward to it I'm puttin all I can into lucas. Gona be great day jj puttin land on. I'm up against a top class dog no doubting that he young he never missed in last year forley sham

The truth is that these two dog's are two of the best "known" dog's in the U.K. the "Forley" of today is a very pale shadow of the "Forley" before the "ban" But it's not Bulldozer's fault that peopl

Have I said anything wrong no have I told lies no what I said was he got to semi finals of the forley and has not had one match and he is got a puppy to beat and then he will be in the final it's not the forley come on lads it's feb next week and he's not had a match he's only got 4 weeks till he gets packed away

That's not his fault if people pull out ! How many matches has Lucas had ? How many matches has he ever had ? There's been hardly any matches this season because it's Ben so hot !

lucas is in ireland pal he come over december and was meant to match fly and he pulled out the day before. the was other lads offerd a match while he was here but they declined pal

Fly was injured otherwise she would definitely have been run ! It's seems like boys are backing out of matches against Lucas but that ain't true , we're gagging to run him and John will confirm after jack there's a top bitch in line then after that dependent on time left there's another good un waiting . Lucas has got some reputation without running a match yet !

whos we

• Like 1

bulldozer or lucas ,,witch ever one wins like i said it will be a good match and has for only having speed of 15 mph then cor them parson drove ,downham market ,ely boston kingslin spalding crowland all over are slow shit hares then and heres me thinking bulldozer was doing well killing his hares there what a plonker i am :whistling: ,,so fen hares gotta be shit then even shitter on the black maybey have more luck runing my long legged jack russel he can do 17 mph ,,any way none of you lot apart from mike n john n few others will be there and weather lucas or bulldozer wins i think theres a lot on here that will not get a dvd,,,but weather bulldozer or lucas wins the other the looser is still a top dog but im sure will get crabbed witch ever looses by the fools on here but if half you fools had a dog like lucas or bulldozer you would understand what its like to have a good dog and not anavarge one,,all the best fens fever

used to run all them places use to be a nice lot of hares near the lazy otter pub

na let jimmy get all the stick lol he dosent mind it ,,but braw im matching lucas but not really all i got to do is run my 3 hares mate thats it just got keep mind on job dead kick up on plough a dog running at 15 mph he should be ok hahahahahahahahahhahahaha

That's the only way to look at it. Don't matter what the other dog does, just yours and the hare. Is there videos on YouTube of him running? I hate watching them plodders but I'm willing to make an exception :tongue2: fucksake see yous c**t with all your hype, you've got me on the turn :laugh:

You love it mate ! If it wasn't for us coursing boys you'd have nothing to do . Get yourself down the fen you'll definitely turn to the dark side

Don't you start liking me stubble FFs, all I need now is for baldrick to start sending me soppy pm's and my life's over :D seriously though, it's just jealousy in my part. I'd love the fens on my door step. I wouldn't be running no plodder though lol but that's just down to what I like. Your dogs do the business week in week out, you run the land so you know what's best on it. Ill just keep plugging away with me sheep dogs ;)

Hounddog people sald £1000 a stud was silly but they paid it I'm just giving example if Lucas wins his stud price will go up I don't know how much but it will people only want the best not second best

not running any dogs down but lucas is 5 years old and having his first match i think that says it all . :thumbs:
  • Like 2

Have I said anything wrong no have I told lies no what I said was he got to semi finals of the forley and has not had one match and he is got a puppy to beat and then he will be in the final it's not the forley come on lads it's feb next week and he's not had a match he's only got 4 weeks till he gets packed away

That's not his fault if people pull out ! How many matches has Lucas had ? How many matches has he ever had ? There's been hardly any matches this season because it's Ben so hot !

you could run the richest owner on this earth, what difference does it make!!! your dog is only running against its natural quarry, it knows NO difference, and the old saying and its very true, A GOOD DOG WILL DO ITS JOB ON ANY GROUND, THE Hype is only with the spectators no one else,

• Like 7