32-Foot Dig

i was at big fair last year with me pitbull bitch an the lurchers an terriers were hidden down back.load of shite.i think there for work not showing of looks.cuz if showman takes a likin to patterdales were in trouble.look wat happened to other working dogs especially russels.anyone got any digging russels would like to see pics if possible cheers

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

32 foot dig the other day the wee bitch 10 year old died on us r.i.p honey  

this is the stor.y we got new permission about 45 mins from home plenty of foxes about.got there had a chat with farmer des an we headed into valley.found a burrow bitch goin crazy let her in an bang

What the f**k do you want them to do?wear a black tie and have mass said.Occupational hazard.

i was at big fair last year with me pitbull bitch an the lurchers an terriers were hidden down back.load of shite.i think there for work not showing of looks.cuz if showman takes a likin to patterdales were in trouble.look wat happened to other working dogs especially russels.anyone got any digging russels would like to see pics if possible cheers

TRY STOP END SURE HES THE MANE MAN IN DERRY

This is starting to get a little bit tedious now.

so here goes for the final time. well done lads for digging down "32 foot" to your old bitch.

could you just answer me a few question because i'd rather have my fore skin staple to a fence post than read through that lot again.

how old was the dog?

how long did it take?

had you dug with the dog previously that day?

did you now the ground you were on?

are you aware that anti's will try to use every word you type on here to force a ban in your country? you are an ambassador for other hunters. coming on here on your first post bragging of killing your terrier on a big dig is not in my eyes showing that terrier work can be carried out in a responsible manner.

good luck in the future lads you may need it. it's no fun looking over your shoulder.

And for the record all the questions were rhetorical and irrelevant really. there's a bigger picture i hope you relies it.

Edited by R.A.W
  • Like 4

raw all your answers are on thread pg3 or 4 i wrote a wee story bout it.we wernt braggn bout dog dying dont b stupid if[ i remember couple pages back you made a joke bout bitch so your talkn shite]the story was put on to show reliable bitch in action anto show people you can do anything if you put yer head to it!an for antis there bunch off il educated twts that dont understand an dont want to understand an hate terrierork an country pursuits as a whole!had a run in with them before but my dogs are well lookd afta an its legal to hunt fox ere o they were tol were to go with nb since

raw all your answers are on thread pg3 or 4 i wrote a wee story bout it.we wernt braggn bout dog dying dont b stupid if[ i remember couple pages back you made a joke bout bitch so your talkn shite]the story was put on to show reliable bitch in action anto show people you can do anything if you put yer head to it!an for antis there bunch off il educated twts that dont understand an dont want to understand an hate terrierork an country pursuits as a whole!had a run in with them before but my dogs are well lookd afta an its legal to hunt fox ere o they were tol were to go with nb since

I have a laugh and joke the same as any man/woman but i thought i made my empathy clear in an earlier post.

anti's are many things mate but the one thing i'm sure they are not is il educated. some even know what a rhetorical question is. don't underestimate them, look what happen here.

i'm aware that hunting is legal in your country mate. just be careful the last thing our community needs is idiots adding fuel to the flames. i wouldn't be surprised that someone is rubbing there hands together now and printing this thread off,ready to hand to a local journalist. before you know it you made the papers. great you think. until the journalist slates you. THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD.

when the anti's get the masses on board mate your forked.

these thoughts never crossed my mind before i read this thread i suppose i must be a deep thinker .

like i said already good luck mate

• Like 2