Looking For Pics Of Markbricks Bitch Kat

Something is strange about this topic 163 replies and paulus hasn't posted he suspiciously quite on this one )

cause paulus is secretly markbrick and that brindle bull/whippet he as is kat in disguise :thumbs:

If it's a brindle would it not be Lady. :hmm::laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tickles me all this slagging people off about dogs as for hitting people when kids are there not nice thing to do or see better to keep your self to your self and f**k the the clicks and numbers game

No Johnny I don't think that's right if your pressing me for an answer. But let me tell you how I live my life mate. I learned a long time ago to take people at face value. Treat them how they'd treat

THIS HIS TODAY,, I WAS SHOOTING JIM LET SNIPE FLUSH,,,TAKE IT EASY ON HIM,,I NO THE SNOW HIS DOWN BUT HE 12 YEAR OLD NOW,LAST WEEK WHEN FERRETING11 YEAR OLD AND STILL MAKEING THEM LOOK EASYWHEN SNIPE

Posted Images

Regardless of all this stuff posted Mark Prick is still a clown and i could never ever believe a word he say's..even if he has been shot in the head and he say's he is dieing i still would not belive him..even though he was dieing.. :blink:

Jim on the other hand seem's a decent fellow who has actually done bit on foot instead of driving everywhere with a pile of dog's running in toe..that's my assumption for now.. :whistling:

• Like 2

Is this still going :laugh:

Are you one of his lover boys Baw as you seem right up his jacksie lol

Aye want to ride him into the quick :laugh: just don't like bully's.... Some folk feel comfortable with 20 against 1........ Me, I prefer 1 against 20 ;)

• Like 1

His dog got whooped by a dog from a rescue centre FACT lol..it's handy enough though as I've seen it in action,is it the be all and end all of lurcherdom? ...not a chance I've gave better away for free FACT..ciao

Your hatred for the man is making you look like a fanny :yes: your slagging him for getting beat in the final!!! The dog beats a fen dog daylight on the fens on hares then gets to the final of a lamping competition and your slating it? Speaks volumes that. Did you enter the competition? Is that you that won wearing the stupid T shirt? Didn't think so. Yes the dog that won was a rescue dog, so what? It was still a worthy winner. Everyone knows a lot of what makes a good dog good is down to the owner. Idiots give away good dogs all the time..... Infact you prove that by admitting you have yourself.......

did mark match kat with a day time dog. if so who was it and what dog and what was the result anyone know

Since you ask :D and any mods with an itchy finger, I'm only answering the question, no need to ban me or give me warnings........

MB used to come on here bragging about Kat, what it could do. It's safe to say he got under people's skin :D he got thrown a challenge to match his bag chaser (cos he'd race the dog at shows) against a saluki on the fens. There was money to exchange hands, loser to leave site etc, etc. Mark took up the challenge on the day miles took a young dog and obviously mark had Kat. It was to be the best of 3. If you listen to some (chill brookie :D) all Kats hares were easy and miles dogs (can't mind it's name) were world class. It may have been the case, Kat might have got lucky, miles unlucky, but that's coursing and the winner is always the dog who catches the most :D Kat got 2 out of 3 hares..... Miles 1 out of 3. Outcome, mark didn't want the money or for miles to leave the site..,.... Mark got banned from THL :yes:

I always thought you was that mark brik character , now I know, and a picture too thats handy a big lump ain't you.

I see you about 1 day. You won't know me,

:laugh: :laugh: you'll be easy to spot.... I heard that Gangnam style dance was based on your normal walk..... That plus the helicopter following you, pure give away.....

Picture the scene.......... Mark judging a show...... Baldrick walking about the show pretending to ride a horse clutching a print out photo of him, helicopter hovering above him.... Mark hearing something getting louder and louder..... WTF is that noise....... Slap to the back of the head...... Turns round to see baldrick legging it like a school girl on a pony..... :laugh: your a prize ticket baldrick, that's got to be the best threat I've had, ever. My knees are shaking here :laugh: it's good to know I've annoyed you this much, keep it up wee man and I'll keep laughing at yaaa Haw Haw Haw

did mark match kat with a day time dog. if so who was it and what dog and what was the result anyone know

Since you ask :D and any mods with an itchy finger, I'm only answering the question, no need to ban me or give me warnings........

MB used to come on here bragging about Kat, what it could do. It's safe to say he got under people's skin :D he got thrown a challenge to match his bag chaser (cos he'd race the dog at shows) against a saluki on the fens. There was money to exchange hands, loser to leave site etc, etc. Mark took up the challenge on the day miles took a young dog and obviously mark had Kat. It was to be the best of 3. If you listen to some (chill brookie :D) all Kats hares were easy and miles dogs (can't mind it's name) were world class. It may have been the case, Kat might have got lucky, miles unlucky, but that's coursing and the winner is always the dog who catches the most :D Kat got 2 out of 3 hares..... Miles 1 out of 3. Outcome, mark didn't want the money or for miles to leave the site..,.... Mark got banned from THL :yes:

I always thought you was that mark brik character , now I know, and a picture too thats handy a big lump ain't you.

I see you about 1 day. You won't know me,

Yep Baw is deffo the MB fella , duff him up rocky . :laugh:

:laugh::notworthy: aye give me it good and proper big boy :tongue2:

Aye want to ride him into the quick :laugh: just don't like bully's.... Some folk feel comfortable with 20 against 1........ Me, I prefer 1 against 20 ;)

a true scotsman :thumbs:
  • Like 1

a true scotsman :thumbs:

:D cheers mate, sure am ;):thumbs:

Baw people are slagging and taking the piss cause he was a big headed liar , to be fair he didnt help him self while he was on this site.

Fair dos mate, the guys big and ugly enough to take care of himself. This place would be boring if we all agreed though. You need 1 or 2 swimming against the tide to spice it up ;)

• Like 3