Wild Great Tit Need's Helping.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a picture Moll has sent me of it eating a mealworm shortly after getting back from the vet's..  

If you had payed money for it and it was in your aviary would you have the same veiw's..regardles of if it was mean't to be or blaa blaa blaa i have found it and it deserve's a chance to live..and tha

Been watching this Great tit in the garden struggling to feed..it was that hungry it was feeding on a crushed up fat ball about 2ft from me..so i have done what i think is correct and caught it up..it

Moll took the bird to her vet's this morning and he took the beak right back with a dremel.. :thumbs: ..he said it will grow back but he also said they don't have a very long life span in the wild anyway..plus i could alway's catch it again if need be.. :D ..it should be released straight back into the wild on the vet's advice but the location where it was caught has very deep snow so it will be kept caged till it thaw's out a bit.. :victory: .

• Like 1