Horror Films

Watched a horror at the mates called insidious on Saturday night. Wasn't terrifying, none of them are but worth a watch. It's from the makers of saw and paranormal activity, both films I find boring so was pleasantly surprised. Scariest bit was the mates sister screaming, I thought I'd laid an egg :laugh:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Women always bang on how they can watch a horror film and that their boyfriends/husbands are scared of them.   Ask the same women to go to the end of the garden at night and they will poo themselves

Prick... Lol

Naw mate it was one flew over the cuckoos nest !!

Watched a horror at the mates called insidious on Saturday night. Wasn't terrifying, none of them are but worth a watch. It's from the makers of saw and paranormal activity, both films I find boring so was pleasantly surprised. Scariest bit was the mates sister screaming, I thought I'd laid an egg :laugh:

google a film called absurd it was banned in the 80`s :laugh:

keep your filthy hands off her you perverted................................prick............ :laugh:

keep your filthy hands off her you perverted................................prick............ :laugh:

...... Prick :laugh: na mate, I wouldn't touch her with yours :laugh:

:laugh: half the stuff banned in the 80's would be pg now lol. Like the tree shagging that woman in that film I can't mind :laugh:

what the fook was that film called :laugh:

f**k knows, can see the mad c**t chainsawing his hand off