Horror Films

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Women always bang on how they can watch a horror film and that their boyfriends/husbands are scared of them.   Ask the same women to go to the end of the garden at night and they will poo themselves

Prick... Lol

Naw mate it was one flew over the cuckoos nest !!

Aye seen that one socks. Like them type myself. What was that Australian one they break down middle of nowhere and the breakdown guy takes them to his, turns out he is a f*****g nutter

Wolf creek ... Based on a true story .........

Aye seen that one socks. Like them type myself. What was that Australian one they break down middle of nowhere and the breakdown guy takes them to his, turns out he is a f*****g nutter

Wolf creek ... Based on a true story .........

That's the one, never knew it was based on a true story. I can mind a few years back there were backpackers going missing. You'd imagine if you were a lonely nutter, Australia would be the ideal place right enough.

Can't/don't watch horror films... Shit scared of 'em, have been since I was a kid with Hammer House of Horror.. :yes::icon_redface::laugh:

Peter cuishing will come and get you lol ..........

Christopher fecking Lee... :o:sorry:

Lol ..........

Can't/don't watch horror films... Shit scared of 'em, have been since I was a kid with Hammer House of Horror.. :yes::icon_redface::laugh:

:laugh: I still love carry on screaming and was it young Frankenstein? Gene wilder, class...... Walk this way..... :laugh:

You're not on ya own there pal. Scare the shite outa me!

And why the hell do women always want to watch them with ya! b*****ds just wanna laugh at me shitting it!

• Like 1

:laugh: I still love carry on screaming and was it young Frankenstein? Gene wilder, class...... Walk this way..... :laugh:

Young Frankenstein... Genious film, love it.... :yes::laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co6-tYS9k1U