New Year On The Dairy Farm

Whilst doing the rounds dropping the farmers a christmas drink,the farmer on my main permission asked if i could clear some of the ferals from around the farm.I don't usually shoot on this permission during the shooting season as it is on a keepered estate.I thought it only right to phone the keeper and let him know the farmers wishes,and would it be all right for me to shoot them.Not a problem was his answer as long as i kept away from the woods until feb.The first shot taken was a heart and lung shot as the heads were moving to much,the second was a head shot,managed to shoot 3 more of camera before they disappeared.Finished the day off with a nice 43 mtr head shot on a woody.ATVB...Ste

http://youtu.be/OSk9UEQtUXc

• Like 7

Thanks for the kind comments lads.i think in all aspects of work when you have confidence in the tools your using it makes the job so much easier,and that's how I feel at the moment with the rifle pellet combi.A couple days later I managed another 40 mtr woody and a 50 mtr feral of camera,was practicing at 50 mtrs hitting knots on branches and small stones.ATB..Ste

• Like 1

Great shooting Ste, Love the second shot on the white rat, can see the pellet scream towards its head! lovely

ATB :thumbs:

Adam

Seconded :yes: How the feck it managed to open it's wings I dont know!

Must have been a .177 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs:

Tony

• Like 1