whats the best ferret for working

Lol. They sound nice mate but I'l go for the patt I have reserved and see how I get on. You down on the central belt in Scotland?

they workers ross no more no less, i couldnae care if they come oot a shitty broon colour way celtic hoops :whistling::laugh: im doon in yorkshire noo just out of intrest?? are black pats an red pats diffrent breeds? :tongue2:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rossboi, ye couldnae make that shite up, how old are you kid??

So a albino is a different "breed" to a polecat ferret is it? NO its not they're ferrets, if you're saying they're different breeds then how come you get poleys and albino's in the same litter?

A couple of my best workers have been SSPCA rescue ferrets that I took to make up numbers,,   One was so good I bred from her,,,first time in years I`ve bred.   TBH, most good healthy looked after

Did I mention colour?? Eh no. I Said albino, polecat and sandy. Do you actually know anything about the breed of ferrets??? They are all different breeds!!! And yes i do have vast experience in owning ferrets. Colour is regardless!!! Your argument matches that of saying a Norfolk terrier is the same as a jack russel just look diff! Is this site for Wanabe "hunters"? Cause most people that comment actually don't have a clue about anything. I have been a gamekeeper for the past 10 years working all aspects and never heard such shite since looking on thi site.

GAMEKEEPER?Dont talk daft soft lad-gamekeepers dont buy dogs from internet peddlars-stop talking SHITE-I SMELL A RAT-AND YOU IS IT!!! :icon_redface:

What's hilarious too is some of you believe that a noise above ground makes a difference!!! And ate against the use of a gunn cause it's not "traditional". So come on then how Many of you are keepers???

ross do us a favour lad, shut the fook up, you making us jocks look a wee bit retarded ffs :censored:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::tongue2:

thanks again people,except the ones that just chat shit or give stupid answers whats the point and being on here if you are going to do that all the time,not been on the site to long and already know who the childish immature people are!!!

what does everyone look for in a ferret to make it a bad worker?? i'd like a few of those i reckon,

Another fake profile just to f**k people about,, why aren`t these clowns ip`s banned permanently ?

There was talk of multi ips getting banned but there still here mate ,seems to be the norm now

All the best with your ferret brigo88 it will do fine

If you had took the time to read the thread properly you'd see that the lad hasn't got a ferret yet but you had to start acting a prick and f*****g his thread up.He could be a young lad trying to get into ferreting and messers like you will put newbies off.