whats the best ferret for working

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rossboi, ye couldnae make that shite up, how old are you kid??

So a albino is a different "breed" to a polecat ferret is it? NO its not they're ferrets, if you're saying they're different breeds then how come you get poleys and albino's in the same litter?

A couple of my best workers have been SSPCA rescue ferrets that I took to make up numbers,,   One was so good I bred from her,,,first time in years I`ve bred.   TBH, most good healthy looked after

A couple of my best workers have been SSPCA rescue ferrets that I took to make up numbers,,

One was so good I bred from her,,,first time in years I`ve bred.

TBH, most good healthy looked after ferrets will work to some extent, as you get more into it, you`ll see other folks ferrets, and can then judge your own, you might find they are great, or a bit medium,, but just try and see what you get

The terrier might surprise you,, a bit hard work, and stock breaking and it must get on fine.

ATB

• Like 2

Try and get out with somebody in your area and see if ferretings for you . and you can pick up a few hints from them and if you like it you can get a couple of kits from them .

• Like 1