haye rules out fight with price

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

haye would embarrass fury or price, different class

Before this turns into a slaging match , as allways pre fight banter can get out of hand. These two are both in it to secure the best future for them selves all the hype is just that , as for them mee

If Price and his camp are talking about this fight with Tony Thompson next month as a step up in class......then he certainly aint ready for Fury ........and he,s absolutely definately not ready for D

PRICE DID NOT RULE OUT FIGHT WITH FURY.

you just be there with our little wager ,thats if your boy ever takes it on .THATS WHEN HES EARNT THE RIGHT TO FIGHT OUR LAD .as for ruling out a fight when he was offered 100k to fight he cried i cant im tied to my tv contract. Edited by brookie

PRICE DID NOT RULE OUT FIGHT WITH FURY.

you just be there with our little wager ,thats if your boy ever takes it on .THATS WHEN HES EARNT THE RIGHT TO FIGHT OUR LAD .as for ruling out a fight when he was offered 100k to fight he cried i cant im tied to my tv contract.

. Lol you should keep up sunshine. And there was me thinking you WERE IN THE KNOW !!!!!!!

In an interview last night david price in his usual laid back manner discussed his up and coming fight then when asked about the fury situation he took a deep breadth and said he seems to have a lot of anomosity towards me. May be its all a part of the act , will we meet. Well we need to meet before the fight goes past its sell by date and i feel that time is now , i think it will need to be a stadium fight , he was asked about fury and his mma. Asirations price said i am a pro boxer i just want to box and i think this fight should come off in the summer. Or words to that affect RADIO MERSEYSIDE LAST NIGHT

Edited by gonetoearth

In an interview last night david price in his usual laid back manner discussed his up and coming fight then when asked about the fury situation he took a deep breadth and said he seems to have a lot of anomosity towards me. May be its all a part of the act , will we meet. Well we need to meet before the fight goes past its sell by date and i feel that time is now , i think it will need to be a stadium fight , he was asked about fury and his mma. Asirations price said i am a pro boxer i just want to box and i think this fight should come off in the summer. Or words to that affect RADIO MERSEYSIDE LAST NIGHT

fury has been knocked down and got back up to win fights but with the power that price has and the way he has finnished his last few opponents i dont think that fury fancies it at all.

Before this turns into a slaging match , as allways pre fight banter can get out of hand. These two are both in it to secure the best future for them selves all the hype is just that , as for them meeting i think it will happen and could be the biggest pulling domestic fight since the benn eubank era. May the best man win. PRICE LOL

• Like 1