haye rules out fight with price

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

haye would embarrass fury or price, different class

Before this turns into a slaging match , as allways pre fight banter can get out of hand. These two are both in it to secure the best future for them selves all the hype is just that , as for them mee

If Price and his camp are talking about this fight with Tony Thompson next month as a step up in class......then he certainly aint ready for Fury ........and he,s absolutely definately not ready for D

Before this turns into a slaging match , as allways pre fight banter can get out of hand. These two are both in it to secure the best future for them selves all the hype is just that , as for them meeting i think it will happen and could be the biggest pulling domestic fight since the benn eubank era. May the best man win. PRICE LOL

il let you know when its coming of . ;) dont forget our little bet .

Before this turns into a slaging match , as allways pre fight banter can get out of hand. These two are both in it to secure the best future for them selves all the hype is just that , as for them meeting i think it will happen and could be the biggest pulling domestic fight since the benn eubank era. May the best man win. PRICE LOL

il let you know when its coming of . ;) dont forget our little bet .

. Dont need you to bud ill know

If Price and his camp are talking about this fight with Tony Thompson next month as a step up in class......then he certainly aint ready for Fury ........and he,s absolutely definately not ready for David Haye !!!....this will be his 3rd opponent in his last 3 fights thats in his 40,s......his camp think its clever matchmaking......its clever matchmaking if he was going 6 or 7 rounds with them,but knocking them over in a round he,s learning nothing...............seen big punchers come unstuck like that before...............if Fury and Price met tomorrow my money would be on Fury.

• Like 1

If Price and his camp are talking about this fight with Tony Thompson next month as a step up in class......then he certainly aint ready for Fury ........and he,s absolutely definately not ready for David Haye !!!....this will be his 3rd opponent in his last 3 fights thats in his 40,s......his camp think its clever matchmaking......its clever matchmaking if he was going 6 or 7 rounds with them,but knocking them over in a round he,s learning nothing...............seen big punchers come unstuck like that before...............if Fury and Price met tomorrow my money would be on Fury.

Im going for Price to ko that thing fury :thumbs:

Hope the fight comes off :boogy:

TUFFTY

All a matter of opinions. I never been a cockrel over boxers never will. Rate price to beat fury today or next week against haye would be closer than two years ago. His next fight 43 /39 kos. 2 defeats. Kilzco Maybe over 40 but. Who else is there around to keep active and put bums on seats ? Tyson aint happening till summer Needs bouts

Like i say....clever matchmaking !..................On paper Thompson does look a step up.......i dont keep up with all the overseas fighters but im told Thompson is a 41 year old drastically on the slide fighting at 30 lb heavier than he was fighting at 2 years ago................but he,s had 2 losses to Klitchko so he looks a worthy opponent !!...........as a 15 fight pro it shouldnt be about putting bums on seats he should be travelling for fights in different venues different countries different styles as part of the learning process.........................but thats how the game is now Price and Fury are stars in the limelight with a future to secure......where yesteryear they would of been good prospects trying to make a living off the game.

Edited by gnasher16

TUFFTY

theres an old saying pal about talk being cheap . and your talk is cheap . you refer to my cousin as that thing . that thing is a number 2 contender for the richest prize in sport . . you my friend are nothing you hide behind a computer screen constantly trying to portray yourself as some authority on the fight game . and putting stupid logos up hoping this fight comes of etc . when this fight does come of . if it does .i personally dont think it will my honest opinion is as soon as price steps up .he gets knocked out ,after all hes been caught out in the amateurs against nobodies with a head guard on etc read into it what you like ,but i know he will fold ,when tested .but if it does price will be found wanting and tyson will really expose him . .and as for you .you thing get to bed ,your talking bollox . .

TUFFTY

theres an old saying pal about talk being cheap . and your talk is cheap . you refer to my cousin as that thing . that thing is a number 2 contender for the richest prize in sport . . you my friend are nothing you hide behind a computer screen constantly trying to portray yourself as some authority on the fight game . and putting stupid logos up hoping this fight comes of etc . when this fight does come of . if it does .i personally dont think it will my honest opinion is as soon as price steps up .he gets knocked out ,after all hes been caught out in the amateurs against nobodies with a head guard on etc read into it what you like ,but i know he will fold ,when tested .but if it does price will be found wanting and tyson will really expose him . .and as for you .you thing get to bed ,your talking bollox . .

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you believe what you like bud :thumbs:

thats YOUR opinion

and thats MY opinion.

When have i stated that i am some athority when it comes to boxing?

NEVER

this is a public forum and you will NEVER here me talking bollox like your cousin :tongue2:

Now what he says is cheap talk

What i say is my opinion and nothing else.

We will see....

TUFFTY

TUFFTY

. Not wanting to get ebroiled in any silly arguments but brookie could you give me names and year price was caught out in the ams. As i recollect him beating tyson as an amature. Edited by gonetoearth