sloughi algerien hunting video

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We can all formulate theories while sat on our arses....Plummer made a career out of it. I'd like to have first hand experience of that type of wolf, jackal or whatever it is before making any prono

maybe somebody wants to write them dudes a letter an tell them to breed some bullx's maybe them guys dont want a few diffrent types for diffrent jobs, so make the most a what they got.....     no

Agreed iceman,,,I'm surprised at some of the replys,,,, i dowt there's a single individual on this thread that has ever took a wolf. And yet they all give it the big one,,, dogs got no bottle,,,,real

We can all formulate theories while sat on our arses....Plummer made a career out of it. I'd like to have first hand experience of that type of wolf, jackal or whatever it is before making any pronouncements...

true mate :thumbs: ,but lets be honest about this breed in that vid, it showed them in a (poor light) and most watching the vid would say they lacked bottle, as the 4-5 dogs deff held back on the (wolf, what ever it was) as said pure greys or USA stags just 3 of either breed would have done 100% better job. Maybe the breed better on just hare or rabbits not things that bite back . :yes: :yes:

Yes, for those of us who have hunted U.K. stuff it looks odd but we are just a small part of the world with perhaps an inflated impression of our worth. Give a fair appraisal is all I say.

Edited by BOLIO1
  • Like 2

There dvd few years back off two coille xs hunting fox on side hill and they didnt going stright in for the kill but good at there job do they not have bottle or just using there head.How can others come on here and run down another countrys way off hunting without knowing 1st hand.How many foxhounds is there on a fox?????Then is makes it under ground beats the hounds but then gets dug out is this fair.Some you boys need thing before you tape

• Like 2

Agreed iceman,,,I'm surprised at some of the replys,,,, i dowt there's a single individual on this thread that has ever took a wolf. And yet they all give it the big one,,, dogs got no bottle,,,,realy,,, well most of them got stuck in,, so that's not bottle ?

The only lads I would listen to on a thread like this would be the yanks,,, dan and co are the only ones with anything like experience

• Like 3

Agreed iceman,,,I'm surprised at some of the replys,,,, i dowt there's a single individual on this thread that has ever took a wolf. And yet they all give it the big one,,, dogs got no bottle,,,,realy,,, well most of them got stuck in,, so that's not bottle ?

The only lads I would listen to on a thread like this would be the yanks,,, dan and co are the only ones with anything like experience

thats the old point of it, Dan dogs 2-3 max will kill a 30-40lb yote , and they like a small wolf and from what Dan says are very tough fighters. What they got on the vid wolves out there would be not much bigger than a yote :yes: we aint talking timber wolves here which are feckin massive(12 st) . Them on the vid are good at what they were bred for gazel,hares,rabbits, but there aint no good for things that bite back from watching that vid, 12 dogs to kill one small wolf? ok if there used as sent hounds like our fox hounds in the UK, but there not ,there sight hounds, and there other sight hounds (greyhounds,stags, some lurchers) that would have done a better job than slougi,salukis,. in that vid ask Dan i know what he would say :laugh: i know few lads with lurchers with saluki in the mix, and its in there for stamina not (tenacity), same as you had sauki to bullx for wind not guts :yes:

thats the old point of it, Dan dogs 2-3 max will kill a 30-40lb yote , and they like a small wolf and from what Dan says are very tough fighters. What they got on the vid wolves out there would be not much bigger than a yote :yes: we aint talking timber wolves here which are feckin massive(12 st) . Them on the vid are good at what they were bred for gazel,hares,rabbits, but there aint no good for things that bite back from watching that vid, 12 dogs to kill one small wolf? ok if there used as sent hounds like our fox hounds in the UK, but there not ,there sight hounds, and there other sight hounds (greyhounds,stags, some lurchers) that would have done a better job than slougi,salukis,. in that vid ask Dan i know what he would say :laugh: i know few lads with lurchers with saluki in the mix, and its in there for stamina not (tenacity), same as you had sauki to bullx for wind not guts :yes:

Ray stop taking about a subject you know nothing about,,,,, and I don't see the difference between a sight hound killing and a scent hound ,, it's still dogs killing other creatures.

Come back and give an opinion when you have been and done it.

• Like 1

maybe somebody wants to write them dudes a letter an tell them to breed some bullx's :laugh: maybe them guys dont want a few diffrent types for diffrent jobs, so make the most a what they got.....

nobody here knows the truth, coulda been pups, coulda been a stock killer, coulda been young chavs... but for those that aint been there, seen it an done it, its pure balls to try an slate em, scent hound/sighthounds, whats the diffrence?? :laugh:

i think its ace that folk on this site moan like fook about anti hunting folk, then slate other folk for hunting a diff way from them, pot kettle........ black as my ole granny used to say

• Like 5