sloughi algerien hunting video

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We can all formulate theories while sat on our arses....Plummer made a career out of it. I'd like to have first hand experience of that type of wolf, jackal or whatever it is before making any prono

maybe somebody wants to write them dudes a letter an tell them to breed some bullx's maybe them guys dont want a few diffrent types for diffrent jobs, so make the most a what they got.....     no

Agreed iceman,,,I'm surprised at some of the replys,,,, i dowt there's a single individual on this thread that has ever took a wolf. And yet they all give it the big one,,, dogs got no bottle,,,,real

Not Evrybody does things the same,,,let's not forget we run a pack of hounds on a little ole fox,,, and the yanks use a few to pull cyotey ,,,, remember them dogs are killing a wolf,,,, mind it's still not my thing

• Like 2

Not Evrybody does things the same,,,let's not forget we run a pack of hounds on a little ole fox,,, and the yanks use a few to pull cyotey ,,,, remember them dogs are killing a wolf,,,, mind it's still not my thing

it's still a joke the way they need that many dogs to do it I'd say two good dogs would handle it not 7+

it's still a joke the way they need that many dogs to do it I'd say two good dogs would handle it not 7+

Really,,,, how many wolves have your dogs taken,,,, ask the yanks on here,,, takes two big stags to kill a cyotey and they normally run 3 .

• Like 1

Really,,,, how many wolves have your dogs taken,,,, ask the yanks on here,,, takes two big stags to kill a cyotey and they normally run 3 .

its not the same kind of wolf your thinking of that they have in America it a lot smaller compared to the dogs infact I'd say its a jackal although I could be wrong Edited by colliexgreyhound

them 4 dogs at 1st were holding back, they need 10 because they got no balls for the job, very poor breed of dog .4 good greyhounds would have gone right in.And like been said 2-3 stags will kill a yote, and a 35lb yote, would piss over them slougi things