While we sit back a whatch this goverment cut back on child. Benifits. Some of wich i agree on but £ 65 million leaves this country. To go to polish familys who have. Never. Set. Foot in this country. While are own pensinors can not afford to heat their homes , etc.

WELCOME TO THE UK. WERE EVERYONE BUT THE BRITISH ARE WELCOME

• Like 13

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While we sit back a whatch this goverment cut back on child. Benifits. Some of wich i agree on but £ 65 million leaves this country. To go to polish familys who have. Never. Set. Foot in this co

Nothing will change until we take to the streets and forcibly take our country back

my mates lads never worked 26 yr old 3 kids brand new house drives a 4 year old clio - due to stress a few yr back the dole paid for a holiday for him and his family this summer they went to spain fo

If they stopped letting all the free loaders in to the country we would be ok

and all the ones that are in the country pumping out kids never worked a day in there life to many social security free loaders as in young people with chips on there shoulders think the country owes them

and all the ones that are in the country pumping out kids never worked a day in there life to many social security free loaders as in young people with chips on there shoulders think the country owes them

Your right there.

A lad I went school with emails me now and again to catch up. He is 23 same as me and just finished university last year with some high flying degree in law which government paid for. He can't find work though and was on the dole. I sent him loads of links to jobs locally. All sorts, there was a petrol station attendant, school janitor, admin at a haulage company and a warehouse job on my place which I could pretty much guarantee him getting.

He replied laughing saying there's no way on earth he's doing warehouse work or cleaning in a school when he's got a law degree.

10 months on he's still on the dole...

Your right there.

A lad I went school with emails me now and again to catch up. He is 23 same as me and just finished university last year with some high flying degree in law which government paid for. He can't find work though and was on the dole. I sent him loads of links to jobs locally. All sorts, there was a petrol station attendant, school janitor, admin at a haulage company and a warehouse job on my place which I could pretty much guarantee him getting.

He replied laughing saying there's no way on earth he's doing warehouse work or cleaning in a school when he's got a law degree.

10 months on he's still on the dole...

GARETH I KNOW GUYS IN THERE 40 S THATS NEVER WORKED A DAY IN THERE F--KEN LIFE GOT KIDS THAT NOW HAVE KIDS NONE OF THEY LOWLIFE F--KERS HAVE NEVER PAID A PENNY TAX AND GET EVERYTHING GOING COUNTRY A JOKE

The real freeloaders are the ones making up the rules so what do you expect?

• Like 3

my mates lads never worked 26 yr old 3 kids brand new house drives a 4 year old clio - due to stress a few yr back the dole paid for a holiday for him and his family :blink: this summer they went to spain for 2 week his old mans just took a low paid factory job went to yarmouth for his holiday and runs an s reg vectra ..... i`m glad all mine work coz if that was one of my lot i dont think we`d be speaking ..

• Like 4

I couldn't arf do with a job right now, feckers won't give me any benefits...

did you get sacked?

no mate, just self employed, to claim dole money i have to sign off from self employment, a bit awkward when work starts up again as i'd have to go through the whole scenario of registering as self employed again, not sure how hmrc would take it.

I couldn't arf do with a job right now, feckers won't give me any benefits...

did you get sacked?

no mate, just self employed, to claim dole money i have to sign off from self employment, a bit awkward when work starts up again as i'd have to go through the whole scenario of registering as self employed again, not sure how hmrc would take it.

Just unbelievable isn't it!

I'm self employed as well and you just have no safety net at all.

In my humble opinion I don’t agree with child benefits in any shape or form. If you cannot afford to have kids then don’t fecking have them, simples.

Why should I have to spend my hard earned money through tax to pay for someone else’s kids?

For the long term scroungers, they ought to put a 3 or 4 year cap on how long they can scrounge for, before it all stops.

• Like 2