"Nick-Nick" Nicked !!!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My lot ?? yer jokin ain`t yeh   I was brought up catholic and escaped being packed off to a seminary by the skin oh ma teeth,,   Imagine,, a boy lookin like me,, in a seminary,, in the 70`s !! ah`

No i could quite dig that living completely alone having nobody to answer to but yourself stuff..............i tried it for a few months once...................                         Th

As indeed it would be a priest shooting his man fat all over a young boys arse.   They did it, they covered it up, they will rot in hell for it.   How can a seemingly intelligent person not see th

This is rediculous. Everyone at my work is talking about "Davidson being a kiddy fiddler".

They have seen the headlines "Davidson arrested by Saville Police" and assumed the worst.

How can they have arrested a man about an alleged rape of 20 year old women under the same "operation" as peadophiles???

Thats like setting up an operation for drug dealers, naming and shaming a load of them on the paper under operation "dingo" and then arresting a man for a pub brawl in the same operation and the headlines reading "Gareth Daniel arrested under operation dingo by drug dealer cops" and then further down in the article saying I was arrested for a minor tussle in the local.

I dont know how they get away with it.

• Like 1

This is rediculous. Everyone at my work is talking about "Davidson being a kiddy fiddler".

They have seen the headlines "Davidson arrested by Saville Police" and assumed the worst.

How can they have arrested a man about an alleged rape of 20 year old women under the same "operation" as peadophiles???

Thats like setting up an operation for drug dealers, naming and shaming a load of them on the paper under operation "dingo" and then arresting a man for a pub brawl in the same operation and the headlines reading "Gareth Daniel arrested under operation dingo by drug dealer cops" and then further down in the article saying I was arrested for a minor tussle in the local.

very fishy :whistling:

Be even more interesting to see how many actually get prosecuted for it,,.

Seems like the BBC in the 70`s was run by preists

Aye cause your lot don't abuse kids do you???..... :whistling:

My lot ?? yer jokin ain`t yeh

I was brought up catholic and escaped being packed off to a seminary by the skin oh ma teeth,,

Imagine,, a boy lookin like me,, in a seminary,, in the 70`s !! ah`d have come oot with an arsehole like the top end oh a welly.

I have no "lot " mate,, I hate all religions equally

Still a cheap shot :yes:

As indeed it would be a priest shooting his man fat all over a young boys arse.

You need to stop beating around the bush Aaron.

Just say what you mean :laugh:

good bit of arse licking there.

Pernod

Love your signature. Do you ever abide to it?

All day every day.

I'm as individual as I can possibly be.

Worked on my own on a door for 24 years this year.

Built a little company from nothing, not one other person is involved, from building my website to addressing envelopes, everything is done by me.

No long term partner, a handful of decent friends that I see rarely.

I spend the vast majority of time on my own.

My life, success and happiness is my responsibility, not something I look outwards to others for.

So there you are.

Anyway, it is harsh that JD was questioned under the same operation that was started to find nonces, the women allegedly involved are nearly twice the age of the ones beast Saville is supposed to have interfered with, I'd say unless backwards a 20yr old woman can pretty much speak for herself, they're crawling out to make a few quid.

Ken Dodd ........... I wonder.

• Like 3

I was brought up catholic and escaped being packed off to a seminary by the skin oh ma teeth,,

Imagine,, a boy lookin like me,, in a seminary,, in the 70`s !! ah`d have come oot with an arsehole like the top end oh a welly.

Pernod

All day every day.

Built a little company from nothing, not one other person is involved, from building my website to addressing envelopes, everything is done by me.

My life, success and happiness is my responsibility, not something I look outwards to others for.

So there you are.

Anyway, it is harsh that JD was questioned under the same operation that was started to find nonces, the women allegedly involved are nearly twice the age of the ones beast Saville is supposed to have interfered with, I'd say unless backwards a 20yr old woman can pretty much speak for herself, they're crawling out to make a few quid.

Ken Dodd ........... I wonder.

I wasnt saying that to you Aaron, it was to Pernod! :laugh:

His signature is "Never look down on someone.......Unless you are helping them up !!" Lol.

Pernod

All day every day.

so in other words you wank you're self silly :thumbs::laugh:

It was the same with Dave Lee Travis..they were not children either and its perpetuated by people on forums who prefer a good thread to the truth ...simples ;)

Pernod

All day every day.

so in other words you wank you're self silly :thumbs::laugh:

No, that's what you married men do, in between running around trying to please a miserable c**t and earning money for everyone except yourselves to spend.

I'm too busy for wanking, too much to do, and all of it to please me and me only.

Just think if all you married men weren't so scared to spend time in your own company then you could have a nice quiet happy life too.

No, that's what you married men do, in between running around trying to please a miserable c**t and earning money for everyone except yourselves to spend.

I'm too busy for wanking, too much to do, and all of it to please me and me only.

Just think if all you married men weren't so scared to spend time in your own company then you could have a nice quiet happy life too.

This self reliant 1 man and his dog relationship-less Grizzly Adams type existence all sounds very admirable................................................but im pretty sure Grizzly Adams never communicated on the world wide web :D

This self reliant 1 man and his dog relationship-less Grizzly Adams type existence all sounds very admirable................................................but im pretty sure Grizzly Adams never communicated on the world wide web :D

Oh none of that living rough bollocks here any more!

I'm not after testing myself, I've done all that, just living an enjoyable life.

So a couple of slags who thought it would be good to f**k a Celeb back in the 80's have now decided to get a few pounds for selling a story and got a mans name splashed about the paper and internet sites looking like a Nonce? Well i hope it comes out there was nothing in it and they jail the c**ts!!

ive had a pint and a few games of pool with mr davidson when he was married to bird from near where i used to live. he had a ferrari back then, he got nicked for drink driving :laugh:

I think we all know he has a reputation for being a ladies man.....ffs he's been married enough. This BBC shite is getting out of hand now and although i know the suicide thing is a joke but it wont be long before some of these rumours takes a life for all the wrong reasons. Now if the actual dirty peados get found out then great but if we are going to read about every woman f****d by a Celeb in the last 50 years the Sun is going to make a f*****g fortune!!......I never understand why they can report about this stuff until there are some facts out there..?

there seems to be a witch hunt going on at the minute, or maybe its a smoke screen to hide something else, who knows, one thing i have learnt over my years, is rarely anything happens in regards to the goverment and press is random. Im all for dirty peados getting everything they deserve but im at a loss as to why every person who`s ever sniffed the wrong skirt is included in the same investigation, something does not add up.

Exactly right mate..........Before all this stuff with Saville if you had read "Davidson Arrested by Cops" on the front of the paper you'd have thought he'd been drunk driving or speeding but not now....its an automatic "Nonce" statement. Enough to finish a persons career that in a heartbeat!!

Like I've said in another thread, the Murdoch press are having a field day - anyone linked to the BBC are fair game because he detests the way the BBC is funded.. The way things are going any bloke who's ever bought a woman he fancies a few drinks on a night out to move things along is going to be tarred as filthy rapist scum, more so if they're famous..

I'm not after testing myself, I've done all that, just living an enjoyable life.

And you cant do that with a treacle in tow......i almost feel like fixing you up on a date..................they aint all bad ;)

And you cant do that with a treacle in tow......i almost feel like fixing you up on a date..................they aint all bad ;)

mines been here 27 years she must have something :laugh:

mines been here 27 years she must have something :laugh:

27 years? Whats the secret?

I would have to get mine taxidermied to last that long :laugh: