Air Arms Pro Sport with Bisley adjustable butt pad

Hi lads,

I've been looking at some new springers for myself for HFT and to use for hunting after really being hit by the springer bug again.

I have regretted selling my old Pro Sport since it went when i was going through my divorce a few years ago.

Well I'm coming to the time when i get my military pension lump sum so I though that i would treat myself to one again plus a few other toys for 2013 from Sandwell Field Sports.

I saw this one on Google images with a Bisley adjustable butt pad fitted and fell in love with it so went and ordered myself a walnut .177 one and adjustable butt pad from Sandwell Field Sports.

I get it next month along with some other bits and bobs that me and Davy will be reviewing on VHTV.

It looks the business don't you think?

Si.

post-2627-0-05194300-1357133505_thumb.jpg

Edited by zini
  • Like 2

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi lads,   I've been looking at some new springers for myself for HFT and to use for hunting after really being hit by the springer bug again.   I have regretted selling my old Pro Sport since it

You were always very fond of and right at home with that Prosport you had before mate. It shot like a dream and looked like one.   This one looks like just and fair compensation for the earlier one

Nice one Si , Ugly said you were coming over next month , see you there

Posted Images

Another one that I have just found on Google.

I think the butt pad will go along way to aid getting a good shooting position for your head using low / medium mounts with a 40 mm scope.

Si.

post-2627-0-62405500-1357136772.jpg

You were always very fond of and right at home with that Prosport you had before mate. It shot like a dream and looked like one.

This one looks like just and fair compensation for the earlier one, I'd say. You'll be brilliant with it again pal.

Now try not to lose this one, eh?!

Best wishes for 2013 with it Si.

Simon

• Like 2

Yeah the 16th of Feb we are filming there again Craig :yes:. Maybe me and Davy will see you there for a cuppa?

Ill try not to Simon this time :thumbs:.

Lovely rifles straight out the box are the Pro Sports.

Nice one Si,

Lovely rifles them. The first time I ever watched one of your vids was when you were shooting the prosport. Got me back into springers that vid.

You won't know what rifle to come out and play with, you'll be scratching your head trying to decide and before you know it, it will be time to go back to bed. Lol

Phil

Funnily enough, I've had one on my pro sport for about 9 months now(although I covered all the shiny metal with cloth tape to stop it gleaming in summer so you can't really tell its on there)

It has made a difference, although you might need the stock shortening cos it adds an extra inch or so to the length. Good move putting it on though,i found my groupings and general shooting definitely improved with it on. Definitely puts a bit of weight on the back, but if anything I think its improved the balance (for me anyhow)

Looking forwards to seeing what you make of it si mate.

Cheers, wurz

• Like 1

they look nice, but i still prefer the 97KT :whistling:

what scope you going to go for then? .. 40mm Panorama??

all the best for 2013 Si mate :thumbs:

SKoT

Hi Skot,

Yes I've already got a brand new Hawke Panorama EV 4 - 12 x 40 mm AO IR sat in its box at home that the military lads bought for me as a leaving present that i will fit into medium mounts on the Pro Sport mate once i have fitted the Bisley adjustable butt pad.

Going to try and get the center of the scope as close to the center of the barrel as possible to make for easier close range shooting if i ever use it for HFT.

I've also got 2 Hawke Sidewinder TAC 30 SF 4 -14 x 42 mm with half mildot reticules for 2 other .177 springers Tony Wall is customizing for me and Davy, another Hawke Panorama 4- 12 x 50 AO IR for Laura's new BSA Ultra SE and 2 Hawke Sidewinder 30's 4 - 16 x 50 SF with the new SR Pro reticules for a couple of other .22 calibre rifles Tony is also doing for me.

Getting a good pay out so i may as well after 22 years get some good quality rifles to use for comps and hunting.

• Like 1